"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, April 27, 2007

A tiring week!

Well.. as you can see, I did not blog much since Mon (23/4), becos I'm like everyday either late coming home from work, or went for IPT sessions.. so ya.. So naturally, its super shacked lahx..

Believe it or not.. Somwhere on Tues (24/4), I somewhat miss the IPT sessions already.. Not that I click with the ppl there, but its juz tat sudden surge to exercise.. you koe.. I juz dun koe why I felt that way.. weird huh..

So Wed (25/4) came, and though I tot I wld reach early, but in the end, I still reach the same time due to the heavy downpour as before I left.. so ya.. but then once I reach the place, I started to feel like scared again (like I dun koe wat to expect!)

So the session went on, and it turn out to be quite OK.. the PTI was quite funny, so its like quite fun to be in the session lahx.. no tekan, and tats the best part! The PTI talk to us like friends.. so ya.. =)

Then after the session (becos it focus on weight training), hence my biceps and other muscles ard my body starts to ache.. so ya.. quite torturing.. Imagine I have to bear such pain and still go to work, where at times I carry heavy stuff.. haix..

So yesterday left office like at 9.30pm, and I have counted and its considered as I have worked for free for my company for 30 mins..

And as if its not enuf, today I worked for free for another 2.5 hrs.. and tml another 5 hrs becos I'm on course.. so ya.. so you can imagine I've worked 8 hrs for free for the company.. haix.. the woes of being an executive stuff.. =(

Then nxt wk, my product is having another promotion, which makes my stuff and I have double work.. haix.. and now I got tons of things to do on my production floor.. not supervising, but its actually helping my senior operator do some of the stuff, becos its really a lot, and only he and I can handle it properly.. letting the operators do is simply sucidal; they wld juz do with a "heck care attitude".. so ya.. So I rather save the trouble, and only allow my senior operator and I do.. so ya..

So today I spend like almost an hour (sweating like a pig) to do something which is partially necessary but instructed by my boss to do it, so have to do it lah.. I can say cannot rite..

And speaking of my boss, I juz want to say tat my boss is really quite a stingy or thrifty fellow.. he everything also want to save (plastic bags only lohx).. becos I was using the plastic bags for my promotion items nxt week.. and its like I only use abt 15 pcs, and he started to complain liaox.. He said I waste plastic bag, and he suggested other alternatives but it didnt work (which I told him earlier, but he insist he wants to try it).. so in the end, he consented to my use of plastic bags, but he calls me to recycle them.. which I have to see the state of the bag.. if too crumpled, then no pt liaox mahx.. correct?.. aiya.. I dun koe lah.. you want to koe more details, ask me, and I wld gladly tell you how thrifty my boss is.. hahax.. thrifty is good but this is quite extreme liaox.. haix.. ok.. I shall stop gossiping abt my boss liaox..

Today work is ok.. and its the first time in the week where I can be home so early and dun need to attend any IPT sessions or sumthing.. so ya..

Oh.. I dun koe why but I have been very conscious of what I eat for lunch/dinner these days.. its like I usually had a normal serving of rice but after Wed, I started to ask for less rice, and surprising, I was full.. hahax.. but then today I had the craving to indulge in MacDonald's.. and wham! I ate it and now I feel so guilty, esp. the oily fries.. haix.. I was suakuu at Mac, becos last time I only eat fries with curry sauce, but today I ask for BBQ sauce, and when I started eating, I felt like something was missing, and then I realised it was curry sauce and not BBQ sauce.. you see how long I never ate Mac liaox lohx.. hahax.. but the double fillet o-fish burger was so so good! =)

Then now online and I got like tons of stuff to clear online as well.. haix..

Ok lahx.. gtg liaox and do my stuff..

It wld be a busy weekend for me, esp. Sunday, becos I'm having a buffet with my relatives who is from overseas and will be going back on Mon, so my parents is giving them a treat.. so ya.. so I dun koe whether I wld put back the calories.. but of well.. I shall control.. but if I put back the weight, there is always IPT to help me to keep in shape! hahax.. =)

A fruitful weekend ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: