"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, May 06, 2007

A busy week

Hey peepz..

Had a super tiring week.. And this wk is like working late nites everyday lahx... I worked till the pt that last thurs (3/5), I actually worked till 2330 hrs all becos of paperwork that I had to clear.. My colleague gave me the production schedule for nxt wk late, so everything naturally had to be pushed back..

Then as if its not enuf, the nxt day, Friday (4/5), I worked till 2230 hrs.. it was definately physically straining for me..

But the good thing is that I had my job confirmation letter liaox (Yippie!).. so ya.. and I applied leave for 3 occasions.. my IPPT, Ryan & Cat's wedding, and, church camp, and thank God all 3 are approved =)

Saturday (5/5) came, and its like I have to attend church.. Led worship yesterday in church.. was totally Spirit-led, so thank God for it lohx.. =)

Then went after church to watch Spiderman 3 with Josh, Mok, Esther and Christina.. I pre-bk the tix, so therefore I can get seats.. all the cinemas no space except GV Tiong Bahru, so no choice but have to take it lohx..

My verdict of the show? Its a MUST-WATCH!! Its the BEST of all 3 installments!.. but a down pt of it is that its a bit draggy, but overall is ok lahx.. You shld catch it sometime! =)

The nxt show that I'm interested to watch is "Pirates Of The Carribean: At World's End".. Any movie kakkis =P..

Reach home at 0005 hrs, becos the show ended at 2315 hrs (running time of show is 140 mins).. so ya..

Came home to bathe and by the time I slept, it was abt 0100 hrs liaox..

Then today went for a "marathon" session.. Below is my schedule for today:

0830-1010 : Driving
1130-1330 : Youth Meeting @ Church
1340-1420 : Lunch @ Tanjong Pagar Market (Had Lor Mee & Peanut Ice Kachang! Yummy!)
1430-1530 : Music Practice
1530-1820 : Church Camp Meeting
1830-2100 : Dinner with Family

Now then reach home and then blog now lohx.. I'm super sleepy lahx, but still have to do some church camp essential stuff.. so ya.. juz hope I dun sleep in front of the computer lohx.. =)

Oh.. today at my Youth Meeting, I was being "thrown" a question by Enoch as to who I want to be my mentor.. I was stunned for a moment, and I didnt koe what to do initially.. but then, as the mtg went on, I suddenly tot of that one person whom I wld like to be a mentee to this person.. This person is one whom I will always look up to.. A lot of stuff juz ran thru my head after that, becos its like for me to choose a person whom I want to be my mentor, is not like you go market and choose vegetables or fish or whatever that matter.. Its a really great commitment.. I have to admit that I have a lot of these mentor-mentees thing in the past, but it didnt work out, becos its either due to lost contact or sumthing.. So its like if I were to have this mentoring thing, I wld want to make it a success and not juz some slipshot thing or something.. so ya..
Anyway, to cut the long story short, I began to ponder upon the 4 choices that were being "thrown" to me to choose.. It was tough I tell you.. and finally I tot of this one person whom I wld like to be a mentor, but then I didnt say it out, becos its like I'm not sure whether is this the right person for me to be my mentor.. so ya.. This person is definately one that I can get along with so well, but whether or not God wants him to be my mentor, is a whole new different story altogether.. so ya.. So I have to pray abt it, and Enoch gave me 1 mth to consider and tell him my decision at the nxt mtg.. so ya.. So I have to get down to serious praying liaox..

Ok lahx.. I'm going to have a low production week at work, but it doesnt mean that I will rest properly, becos there is a million and one things for me to achieve for church camp.. so ya..

Human batt low.. needs recharging..,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: