"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Busy as a bumble bee..

Ok ppl.. I'm totally exhausted.. Exhausted to the core..

Its like work and more work.. The day after I returned from leave, I took almost 2 hours to complete my paperwork, and spend like doing OT (my weekly usual stuff) till 2230 hrs then I left office, and then nxt morning go back to work.. so you can imagine how tired I am..

And I'm utterly stressed up now, becos one of my staff who works in my dept, Thurs (24/5) is his last day working, and until today, my boss and I have not found a suitable replacement.. Not that we are choosy, its just that there is no one coming forward for interview.. so ya..
And I got the new China guy to like do coldroom.. I tell you.. not that I want to say him, but he is like really beyond hope! I tell him the thing that is the simplest and the most detailed, and he still dun understand.. Its either he got low IQ or its my communication problem with him.. I'm serious.. I talk to him until I like want to literally vomit blood, and I actually lost all strength and voice to talk.. I'm not kidding.. so ya..

Then yesterday (Sat) was like waking up early to go to work, then came home and got ready to go to church.. so ya..

Church service was ok.. I led worship in Holy Communion.. quite a new experience.. so ya.. but the best part is my Youth's Guys Fellowship.. It happened yesterday! And we all shared on the topic on school.. and of course, I talked abt my Choir days, and how I didnt wanted to join Choir in Sec 1 but becos of my solo performance for Teachers' Day, that I reluctantly joined and as a matter of fact, I enjoyed it throughly.. so ya.. shall not say abt so much of my past, for a fact that it may bore you.. but if you are curious, you can talk to me sometime abt it ya..

So anyway, Ryan was at the Guys' Fellowship and he was Sec 4 at that time of my solo performance, when I was only Sec 1.. and whilst I was sharing, he suddenly like remembered the past of seeing this small, quite plump guy, who went on the stage and sang, "If We Hold On Together".. according to him, he said that the WHOLE school was quiet during my performance, and ALL the teachers were impressed with my performance.. My performance also spurred him and his 7 other friends to do find the song to download.. and he also told me until today, he cld remember EXACTLY how I sang! So guess my voice really "stuck" in his head and made a very lasting impression? I dun koe.. maybe thats the power of my voice.. hahax.. I that time innocent kid mahx.. =).. and he kept re-confirming with me all this time as to really that person was me.. and I was like "ya..".. and he described me as the "thing" which sat there and this short and plump fellow, and now how I grow until so tall.. hahax.. I seriously dun koe.. I think now if you ask Ryan abt it, he wld have recovered most from the shock but not all.. so ya.. he said he took photos, but dun koe where he put it.. so ya.. wait till he finds it and then I see it, then I tell you all ok.. hahax.. =)

Then today went to church again for worship prac, as well as Ryan and Cat's wedding worship and special songs practice session.. it was ok.. and Mok actually asked me sing 1 verse of a song, so as to remind Ryan of that time when I was Sec 1 and he was looking down.. ha.. Frankly speaking, I'm very nervous sia.. Its not a small crowd you koe.. its like close to 500 guests.. so ya.. very big! Sure get stagefright.. but oh well.. guess thats part and parcel of life lohx.. so ya.. so from today-sat, I muz protect my voice.. =)

Then after that, followed my family for dinner, and at the same time, get my toiletries from Watson's. Watson's is currently having 20% off on their products, so I bought quite a no. of staff.. but all are my toiletries.. believe it or not, I spend $100 (AFTER discount) on my toiletries.. the bulk of the amount went to my face toiletries (facial foam, moisturing fluid and exfoliating scrub wash).

Ok lah.. its getting late liaox.. I need to sleep liaox.. I have been on the computer since 2100 hrs this evening.. did a lot of stuff.. and now very tired.. and believe it or not, I still got a few things to settle on computer, but then, I decided to sleep liaox, or else tml, I wld be zombified!

Haix.. the following work week wld be super stressful.. haix.. pray for strength to work bahx, becos at times, I have that creeping tot of resigning, but I actually held back my horses.. so ya..

Haix.. I shall take 1 day at a time..

Signing off,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: