"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Work is super busy for me..

Well.. the past 3 days have been a busy one for me..

Everything to me seems to be in a rush.. Then production is also high, so therefore every night come home like real late, and therefore can't do anything else.. except to read my newspapers and bathe and then sleep for the day, and then start all over again..

Workers are as usual a headache for me.. Sometimes good whilst sometimes bad lahx..

Oh.. then juz as I was typing this blogpost, Challenger called and they told me tat my disk has no problems.. I further confirm with them, then they realise they never solve it.. So I ask for the person who served me (as I felt he knew my case better than others), and I talk to him for quite a while, before he said he got what I mean and he agreed to go check it out further before calling me back to go collect my software.. so ya.. Great fellow and he has great customer service as well.. The guy who served me is totally commendable lahx! =)

Ok lahx.. got to go and achieve my other stuff liaox..

And I'm still waiting for my newurbanmale membership! =)

Earnest waiting,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: