"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Fed up!

Ok.. I'm totally fed up with my Pinnacle Studio software!!

Went down to Funan Challenger and collected the software.. Apparently they test and like no problem.. but then its like when I come home and do the same on my computer, the problem starts again.. and its like I just realised tat they may have not activated certain software.. so ya.. Totally sian-age lahx.. I thought I can do it today, but then this thing happened again..

And the person who was working on my software case was at the sales floor when I went today, and then another colleague of his served me.. and this guy was like give me tat stern look.. not friendly at all lahx.. its like as if he wants to eat me up anytime..

But anyway, Tjow agreed to take a look for me and she shall see wat he can do lohx.. Juz hope he can help me solve the problem lahx..

Other than that, nothing really happen at work.. except that today my senior was on leave, so I had to do everything.. I afternoon wrap those jellies until I handache sia! hahax..

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. Got to wake up super early and go to church tml for Good Friday service.. and after its family time! I think I'm gonna get my Crumpler bag.. this time, its bigger! Ha.. Will tell you all when I have the time ya! =)

Oh.. for your ppl info, I got my Challenger membership today as well! =)

Pinnacle hopeful,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: