"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, April 08, 2007

A loonnnggg weekend!

Hey all! Its a long weekend for some, but definately not me.. But I muz say its a fruitful weekend.. so here it is..

Friday (06/04/07)

Its a Public Holiday, and guess wat.. I still had to get up early, and crawl myself to church.. haha.. but not my usual Church @ Tnajong Pagar.. its my main church at SAV (Saint Andrew's Village)..

All thanx to Carlise who gave my family a lift to SAV.. The worship was super good lahx.. everytime I go attend the service there, I'm inspired by their worship.. and wats best is tat there is only 1 guitarist and 2 back-up singers and the worship is powerful lahx! But then again, its becos of the good guitarist! =)

Then after church, went to the nearby Market hawker to eat lunch.. Its Mary, Christina and myself at a table and we shared 5 dishes.. all not up to our standard.. hahax.. but its ok lahx.. we ate until very full lohx! =)

** Photo on left: Crumpler bag (they called it "the complete seed" collection) & my Puma beach shorts.

Then it came the part of the afternoon which I like.. SHOPPING aka retail therapy.. hahax.. I wanted to get these 2 stuff so badly lahx..

The Crumpler bag is priced at $179, but becos I got the Apple Card from Carlise, therefore, I only got it at $161 after discount! =) And its the 3rd biggest!.. so for ppl like me who brings a lot of things or simply love dumping everything in a bag, this is like the one bag lahx.. hahax..
The current Crumpler bag I have wld only be used for little stuff.. so ya.. but my new Crumpler bag wld most probably made its first debut during church camp! =) So if you want to see how it looked on me, go for church camp.. hahax.. *the publicity guy has spoken!*

Then its me going round to look for a beach shorts, becos my swimming trunks has become rubbish liaox.. hahax.. so ya.. went to Puma and saw this beach shorts! Nice rite? I got it for $49.00.. so ya.. there is actually another Speedo one which is slightly nicer and its grey and luminous green in colour, but then its $69!.. so ya.. not worth it lahx.. so might as well get thie Puma one.. so ya.. =).. its my type of colour lahx (ie, I like bright colours!).. so ya.. =)

Well.. its a super nice experience lohz!.. retail therapy is good for Singapore, and myself! haha.. better buy ur stuff now before the GST rises up to 7% in July 2007. So ya.. =)

Then went to Sushi Tei for dinner.. Had a unagi-li-cious time again! =).. hahax.. Had constant calls from Christina asking me to go and check her Tiramisu stuff!.. so I did lah.. becos wat to do? I'm her QC guinea pig! hahax.. =P

Came home, and my mum and me did my speciality dip for the Easter Dinner @ my Pastor's hse on Sun (08/04).. so ya..

Then came home.. feeling shacked and thus slept for the nite! =)

Saturday (07/04/07)

Its like so hard to wake up in the morning to go to work lahx.. but I still did in the end..

Went to work and then one of the China guy told me tat he didnt want to do overtime becos he got sumthing on.. I was like told him tat he agreed liaox and now he wants to back out.. so last minute, how to find someone else to cover..

Then last minute, he told me say no problem liaox.. haix.. these ppl is giving me a headache lahx.. so ya..

So left office for Carrefour to buy my ice-packs for my dip.. then I was approached by a manager for some stuff (which I dun wish to say).. and I agreed to it lahx.. so ya.. Find it a good investment to do so..

Then came home by cab, becos my bag was very heavy from all the stuff tat I carried. Had a chat with the cab driver.. can tell tat he was very proud of his children, becos he has 3 children, and 2 of which is uni grad and earn big money, whilst the youngest has just entered NUS but was from VJC and he represented Singapore in under 16 soccer, and he was the captain for the soccer team in VJC and VJC got first prize for it.. so ya..

Then bathe and went to church.. Church was ok.. Tried Christina's tiramisu, and told her all the commends I had liaox! So she wld make again nxt wk for a special occasion =)..

Then dun think other thing else happened yesterday nite liaox..

Sunday (08/04/07)

Went for driving lesson today.. Today was a different instructor, but I recognised the car no.. It was my first driving lesson car number, and I didnt like the instructor..

But thank goodness when the lesson started, it was another instructor.. Can see tat this guy has not so much of education (maybe only until Sec 4 or sumthing).. He spoke to me Mandarin mixed with English thru'out the lesson.. Even sometimes, his right and left turns were also in Mandarin.. but thank goodness I had grasped how to differentiate between both directions in Mandarin.. so ya..

This instructor I had today doesn't scold and its good.. but he is a bit "too easy".. its like he didnt pinpoint tat I brake too hard (becos almost all I had a bit of hard-braking).. so ya..

And today whilst driving, my car "backside" almost hit another car, becos he taught me ahead of how to drive on slopes.. super scary lahx.. need to coordinate so many things.. I was so tense at tat moment.. and this was NOT only 1 time.. it actually repeats 3-4 times.. super stressed!

Then you koe wat's worse? He forgot to put the 'L' plate sign on the front and back of my car, until one of his other instructors called him and told him abt it.. so ya..

Quite scared lahx.. leg of course almost cramp.. hahax..

Came home and then on this computer and blog lohx..

Oh.. I managed to figure out how to solve my Pinnacle Hollywood FX software liaox.. I actually went to Pinnacle website and dl a software patch.. I actually let Tjow saw my software but he cldnt solve it too.. so he suggested I send email over to Pinnacle and ask them abt it!

So tats what I did and I manage to find out tat on a list of FAQs, there are ppl asking abt the same question as well.. so I saw this patch.. and see like no harm trying, so I dl, and followed instructions.. and viola! It worked perfectly! =).. So I guess I'm more knowledgable than the ppl at Challenger's Customer Service huh! =)

Ok lah.. I gtg and bathe liaox.. Got worship prac at church later.. then its the Easter Dinner.. Yummy! =)

See whether ppl take photos or not.. if have, then I post lohx ok =)

The happy guy,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: