"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, April 09, 2007

Tired..

Ok.. being a Monday and all, confirmed having Monday blues..

My boss is on leave, so at least I not so stressed.. becos I dun koe why, when my boss is in, I wld be super stressed.. so ya.. so I guess when he is not in at times, it wld be good as well =)

Then not only my boss didnt come, one of the other supervisor didnt come, so its like I have to look after 2 depts.. so ya.. Quite tiring I muz say.. I walk up and down non-stop lahx..

The day juz went as it is.. until afternoon when my production almost finished, something happen, and I had to go to the coldroom and solve it.. haix.. it was freezing cold lahx.. I spend like an hour inside without any gloves, and juz my jacket.. and it was abt 1.8 degrees celscius.. totally cold lahx..

Then went back office and do the necessary stuff and then buy dinner and come home to eat it.. now in front of my computer and blog lohx!

I actually want to do other things, but I'm super tired liaox, from all the walking and stuff, despite me having a 7 hr sleep yesterday frm nite to morning.. haix.. guess I'm totally burnt out liaox.. so I juz have to do my other stuff tml where I finish work at 1600 hrs.. juz hope tat supervisor comes tml, or else, I wld have to stay until dun koe wat time.. haix.. =(

Ok lahx.. gtg and do my other stuff liaox.. A little while more and I wld be in dreamland.. Nitex ppl and cya soon! =)

Tired like never before,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: