"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, April 01, 2007

newurbanmale, here I come!

Well.. today is Tjow's birthday, so here's wishing him, "Happy Birthday Tjow!"..

Before I continue, I wish to announce that I'm now a proud member of newurbanmale! =).. Everything I buy in the shop, I'm entitled to 10% discount! =).. so ya.. judging I love some of the selective stuff over there, getting 10% discount is like heaven lahx! =)

** Photo on left: newurbanmale's trekkers!

This is one of the stuff tat I always wanna get from newurbanmale. And its like I was at newurbanmale @ Vivocity, when I was at Starbucks and directly opposite me, I saw a new shop, newurbanmale.. Immediately, I told my newurbanmale buddy, Hannah (becos she is also a fan of newurbanmale apparels), and we went to the shop after our coffee.. It was a fruitful trip for me, and she got shock tat I buy my stuff juz like tat without considering.. so ya.. =) But this is nice lahx!... Gonna wear it out soon whenever I have the opportunity! =)

Today was my Youth leaders retreat at one of the fellow leaders' hse.. It was a fruitful session.. Its been a while since I discovered so much abt myself.. =).. I must say it was a refreshing and fruitful time at the retreat lahx! =)

Then we had a wonderful fusion meal.. when I get the pics, I'll show you all? Alvin, I'm counting on you again! =)

Oh.. my driving this morning was fabulous! I got the same havoc driver (who has taught me 3 wks liaox), and last wk, I juz got a scolding from him, tat becos I stopped for 2 wks, I cldnt remember whatever he taught me..
But this week was different! I was like go see my normal chart, and then I saw his car number, and immediately I felt a sigh of relief, becos its like I koe he wld bring me to the roads, or else I wld forget almost everything again.. but on the other hand, I was stressed tat he wld scold me like becos I didnt follow his instructions or remember any of them..

In fact, this wk he praised me for improving liaox! I was happy lahx! I drove to Tampines area today, and yes.. it was raining, and it was the first time driving in the rain.. super stress lahx! And guess wat.. 2 stupid drivers (one was a taxi and another was a private car) actually played punk with me..
The taxi actually like sudden overtake me and stop 100m ahead of me, and I was in gear 4.. and I was not very "zai" to change downgear, and it was pouring.. so ya.. I was already very nervous, and this happens.. of course, I kan cheong, and then car kenna stalled.. dun koe why..
Then as if its not enuf, there is this private car who likw suddenly swive into my lane of driving (which if I'm not wrong, he came from the right turn and juz came in front of me..).. My instructor of course got fef up and horned at the fellow.. so ya.. well.. guess a lot of qualified drivers look down on L-plate drivers like us.. haix.. but I'm not complaining.. He said I'm improving, and its like striking gold liaox.. hahax =P..

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. too tired.. tml still have to work.. Sianx.. =(

A driver in the making,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: