"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Rants @ work..

Ok.. today is really a very rantful day at work.. Lots of stuff to rant abt.. so ya.. so this post is gonna be a bit "loud".. so ya.. be warned!

Anyway, this morning I went to work, and as usual, once a new schedule for the work week is out, I wld be super busy, and spend the next 2-3 hrs sitting on a table and do the necessary paperwork..

So tats wat I do.. and do until like 1005 hrs, then I am like, "ok.. I need to go eat my breakfast by having my teabreak".. so I saw my senior operator like so free.. can joke with the others also.. then I ask him to do for come out the material requisition sheet, and guess wat.. he answered me the following in Mandarin:
"Why you can't do it yourself? I dun koe how to count! You come back from tea then come yourself lahx"..
I was then super mad and felt like quarrelling with him lahx.. it is like tats wat he did the other time even before I joined the company, and he got the cheek to tell me he dun koe how to count.. who is he trying to kid?

I wanted to tell my boss abt this matter, but then I decide not to, becos I dun koe whether my boss will reprimand my senior operator and accidentally leak out my name tat I'm speaking bad abt him to my boss.. so ya.. I shall see lahx.. If I really cannot tolerate, I wld juz tell lahx..

Then tat stupid old man operator kept pestering me whether he can go off at 1600 hrs becos he got something on.. Its always without fail tat he every Fri at 1600 hrs, will leave early.. and you tell me lahx.. Every Fri leh.. how am I going to answer some of my younger workers? They already told and hinted to me how come every Fri I always like this old man go off at 1600 hrs at the slightest excuse of "I got something on"..

So today tat old man approached me and ask me whether he can be let off early.. I asked him why, and he again told me he got something on.. He told me he got some electrical course at ITE in bukit merah, which of course, I was filled with much suspicion tat he is making up a story..

Then I heard from my operators tat he suddenly was very slow in his work (like purposely do slowly) and complaining to ppl tat I dun let him go off early on Fri..

FYI, I didnt say anything abt not letting him go.. I juz told him I will tell him a reply tml.. but then tat stupid old man juz assumed everything and said I didnt let him.. so ya.. so since he assumed tat I didnt want to let him go, I shall not!.. Let's juz see how his attitude changes tml..

I cannot spoil such a operator like tat.. if not, he will take advantage tat everytime he will get his way.. so ya.. I have given in too much liaox.. so ya..

Then today, my China workers ranted to me abt one of my other process operator.. I have told wat they told me to my boss.. and I told my boss to have a good chat with this process operator, becos he is like beyond hope liaox.. haix..

Then proceeded over to Funan Challenger to get my Hollywood FX of Pinnacle Studios fixed.. The service technician was indeed very helpful and I'm so impressed with their service.. He said tat he wld find the software for me, until it successfully installs in the computer.. but after one try on a new set, it didnt work as well and the same problem occurs.. So ya.. So he suggested tat he needs to test it for me, and then he wld get back to me by this coming Monday or sumthing.. so ya.. so I shall wait for my call lahx.. =).. But the service is indeed very good lahx.. Too good to say good liaox!

Then came home, bought bread @ Breadtalk for breakfast tml at office, then came home.. had dinner.. bathe and now blog this post loh, and at the same time, tok to Sidney (my bro in camp) and Ivan (a previous RP who is attached to my airbase for a while).. Saw Ivan @ Funan, but didnt call him, becos I was in a lift, whilst he was not lahx.. so ya.. So when I see him online, I tok to him, and currently, I'm toking to both.. so ya..

Ok lahx.. gtg liaox.. eyes getting heavier each moment.. Catch ya ppl soon! =)

A rant-ful person,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: