"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Super busy..

Well.. I'm sorry my faithful readers tat I have not blogged for like 3 days! People I koe have been complaining liaox.. Christina hor.. =P..

Anyway, the past 3 days were super busy for me.. Its work, work and more work!

And by the time I reach home, its like super tired liaox.. no time to even on my computer and blog!

I was tat bad tat on Mon (16/4), I actually wanted so much to tender my resignation, becos I simply cldnt take the stress anymore.. My boss apparently like blame me for sumthing which is so minor and not totally my fault at all.. I was apparently mad at him lahx.. but I'm glad I didnt do so, becos if I do, I wld be probably jobless now.. and wats worse is tat I'm juz 2 days from my confirmation day..

And speaking of confirmation, my boss juz told me today that he wants to go thru my appraisal form with me, as he needs to submit the report before 1400 hrs tommorrow for processing my confirmation application by the HR Dept..
I tell you.. I'm super stress rite now, becos its like I dun koe wat qn he wld ask me tml.. If its process related, I'm worried I wld not be able to answer, becos you see, I spend more time at the packing side rather than the process side.. becos its like I'm short of 1 packing staff, so I had no choice but to help.. so ya.. Am praying very hard tat the answers tat my boss asked me, I wld koe how to answer.. so ya.. =)

Ok lah.. I need to go and get my rest liaox.. I dun even koe when is my next post, becos I'm super busy.. haix..

Lots of things to achieve but so little time..

A busy man,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: