"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Sunday..

Well.. this morning was my driving lesson, and I was praying very hard this morning tat today's instructor was a good one.. If God thinks tat the havoc instructor is good for me, then give me bah..

True enuf, God gave me the havoc instructor.. So ya.. I was quite happy lahx.. hahax.. So today the instructor asked me whether I see him stressed or not.. I said "no" lohx.. so ya.. =)

Then its worship practice session.. though I'm not involved in the worship sessions for 2 wks becos of my upcoming course regarding my job, I wld be reaching church like almost near the end of service liaox.. so ya..

Tjow joined us during the practice session, as he wanted to like ask me to try sumthing.. I was like "ok loh.. try loh..".. it went perfectly ok!

Then Tjow, Carlise and myself went to eat lunch at Pickering Street.. The beef noodles of course lohx.. It was good.. it was my 3rd time eating it lahx.. =)

Then during the trip, Tjow told Carlise and me the meaning of why he suddenly tot of wat he wanted to try juz now.. so ya.. Was quite inspired actually! =).. He said tat worship is like a form of communication with God and vice versa..

Went back to church for Church Camp mtg, where I received a piece of really shocking news.. It was quite a terrible blow to me, and I was like angry and disappointed at the same time..

I will not say in detail but all is tat I want to say is tat I'm totally disappointed with this person.. And of course, not forgetting angry as well.. I spend so much time on it, and this person had to spoil it becos it doesnt meet certain requirements.. I was like prior to it, this person has already approved wat I did.. and now, this person tells me everything cannot.. Imagine this happening to you.. How wld you feel?

After this, I simply felt very sianx lahx.. You can see I was not really myself in the mtg.. so ya.. I tried very much to forget, and sumtimes I succeeded.. but after tat, when my mind is relaxed, the tot wld juz slowly creep into my mind..

The mtg ended.. and it was time to go to Novena Velocity to join my parents.. Joined them, but my mind juz ran wild with the thing tat happened juz now at church.. was thinking a lot of weird tots.. I even tot of like stepping down a position in church becos of this..

I juz wanted to blog this whole thing out, but then becos this topic is quite sensitive, I decided not too.. But anyway, I have confided in Tjow over MSN abt this matter, and he has spend so much time consoling me and stuff.. Thanx bro =)..

Actually I wanted to like keep this whole matter to myself but then its like I juz can't hold it any longer.. and Tjow was like online.. so I confided in him lah!

Then as I was confiding in him, I was like playing the new CD on my radio, and it played "God Will Make A Way".. and I tell you.. I juz teared non-stop, becos esp. the first line, "God will make a way even though there seems to be no way".. its really touching lahx, as in God is juz like answering my questions (which I was confiding in Tjow and asked him abt it).. I think this has got to be the most emo song, becos it somewhat answered wat I asked Tjow.. so ya.. but was really encourage by the song as well.. =).. Guess this is God's way of telling me sumthing.. so ya..

Then now I'm blogging this blogpost lohx..

Dun koe whether I shld do other stuff after this, since its reaching 11pm soon, and I have to work tml.. so ya.. see how lahx.. =)

Sianx! Tml is another working day..
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: