"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Clubbing.. been there and done-d! =)

Yesterday was the day where I really enjoyed myself throughly.. here's wat happened! =)

Church worship was awesome.. At certain times when I was practicing on my own, I actually drop a tear or two.. but during service, didnt lah.. dun koe why.. but yesterday's worship was awesome! =)

Then we went to Amara Hotel foodcourt for dinner, but then, didnt eat the foodcourt stuff.. ate Subway instead.. 90% of the Youths ate Subway too.. ha.. =).. Subway is the way to go man!

** Photo on right: Vodka Lime Tower

After mths, finally I get to go clubbing! Ha.. believe you me.. I'm not a party animal.. my last clubbing experience was probably a year ago..

But yesterday was special.. It was Ryan's pre-birthday celebration!

** Photo on left: The lovebirds, Esther & Mok

Because this brother of mine, Ryan, is like one of my best buddies in church.. so ya.. so his birthday muz shang lian lahx..

So Mok was like suggesting go DXO (a pub near Esplanade), becos he can get free entry, becos he koes one of the staff there.. so ya..

I was contemplating whether to go or not initially, becos its like I got driving this morning, and I dun koe whether I wld have a hangover or sumthing.. so ya..

** Photo on right: Me & the birthday boy, Ryan!

But I still went in the end.. It was like a little exciting for me, since I have not gone clubbing for so so long lahx..

So went there.. Mok, Ryan and myself shared the Vodka Lime Tower.. I had abt 3 glasses of it, and by the end of it, I was a bit "high", as in I can feel my head juz feeling quite light, but I can still walk in a straight line..

** Photo on left: The DXO gang (Me, Esther, Mok & Ryan)

Then we went inside where Mok happily ordered a pitcher of Long Island Tea and I tell you.. its potent! We played the traditional "finger-guessing" game (and the person on the rite of the person who guessed it rite, have to drink) and trust me.. It was the first time I played it lahx.. And of course, initially I was a bit of really sua-ku, but after a while, I got the hang of it..

So its like its supposed to be Ryan's sabo session, but then it ended up with me and Ryan drinking the most.. and becos of my poor drinking tolerance, I was like going to die anytime lahx.. my head was terribly light and can feel my head was slightly spinning.. but I think I walked in a straight line? I dun koe.. can't see myself mahx..

Then its like past midnight, that we all made our way home.. I cabbed home of course.. didnt feel very good becos of my head.. so when I reached home, I immediately water parade myself with abt 1.2 litres of water, to prevent myself from a hangover and headache this morning.. so ya..

Woke up this morning with no headache and stuff, and surprisingly, woke up 15 mins earlier than my supposed timing, and I was feeling fresh.. tats super funny lahx.. =)

Ok lahx.. gtg liaox.. See my above post for more updates on today.. =)

The DXO experience was great for me,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: