"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th!

Well.. it can be both bad and good.. and I dun koe whether to believe the taboo tat Friday the 13th is a bad day.. oh well.. I had somewhat of a bad day lahx..

The day started with a slight disagreememnt over one of the staff in my dept.. Dun wish to remember the whole incident again, becos it somewhat etched quite a bad memory, so dun wish to say lahx.. If you want to koe wat it is, ask me privately then I wld access it on a case-to-case basis ok..

Then I also today did like carrying stuff myself becos its like short of manpower, so ya.. Some of my office colleagues had seen me and said tat I was hardworking.. hahax.. I am actually wat! =)

Then the day went on.. with me like staying back in office to complete some of the paperwork stuff again.. Its like though low production this week, but paperwork seems to be the case for me to do overtime.. I have to complete these paperwork, becos if not, then my whole sect wld be disorganised and if worst, down lahx.. so ya..

Then came home and I had to blog this blogpost, before getting back to my church camp registration form.. so ya.. I'm half done.. so ya.. the rest shld be easy to complete.. so ya..

Ok lah.. I gtg liaox, or else I wld like fall asleep in front of the computer lahx.. =)

The weekend is here,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: