"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, April 12, 2007

My match!

Well.. curious abt my blog title today? read on..

Oh.. before I continue, yesterday is one of the latest nites where I left office. I left office at 2300 hrs.. and by the time I reach home, its 2330 hrs and slept at 0000 hrs after reading the newspapers.. so ya.. apparently IKEA is charging for their plastic bags all becos of saving the environment.. haix.. =(

So ya.. super tired when I went to work today.. Was totally in a daze.. Quite short of manpower, so I had to do some of the stuff myself.. And after mths, I had to go down and take the small crates for myself, becos its like no one else doing that, and nxt wk I got high production, so no choice.. haix..

Then I actually can come home at abt 1900+ hrs.. but then becos of one of my colleague who has been tasked to do the planning for my dept, is like so detail.. he wants me to do this and tat.. my boss like last time dun really care, so not much problem.. now, he take over and everything is want to the last detail.. he is a detail person lahx.. haix.. I finally met my match.. except tat I dun go into details like him.. so ya.. haix.. poor me rite.. =(

Came home and had dinner.. Almost had gastric lahx, becos I was super hungry.. so ya..

Then last minute, my boss sent out a memo and said the executives and supervisors (which included me), have to attend a workshop conducted over 2 Saturdays from 0900-1700.. wah lao.. this means I can't play for worship and attend church late lohx.. haix.. sianx.. =(.. but wat to do? Boss ask me to go, I can say no meh? =(

Ok lah.. I gtg liaox.. need to complete the church camp registration form by tonite (I hope!).. becos its like so last minute.. no time to waste liaox.. I'm gonna squeeze every ounce of creative juice in me liaox.. =(

The creative guy has no more creative juice,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: