"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, April 22, 2007

A chill-out weekend!

Well.. it was really a chill-out weekend for me, but it was of course with ups and downs too..

Friday (20/04/07)

My Friday was like one of the worst working days I can get.. My 2 coldroom guys is on MC, and its left with me and my senior operator doing coldroom.. I tell you.. its a tough job.. But nevertheless, we still manage to do it, and my senior operator did most of the job! =)

Then its like short of 1 packing ppl, and then my senior operator asked the problematic boy (becos he is 18 yrs old only) to do packing.. and I was like "ok.. no harm trying him out".. but it turned out otherwise.. he actually ate dinner for 1 hr, which is the max is only 30 minutes.. so you see.. and u koe wat he did? He went to go buy lottery..
I so wanted to tell him off, but I hold back my horses, becos its like I no energy to scold liaox..

His remarks and his figure of speech were equally sarcastic.. can't take it lahx.. I was telling my senior operator that nxt time, dun call him come packing unless he have no choice, becos not only I will suffer, my senior operator wld also suffer..

Oh.. my confirmation test went smoothly today.. my boss didnt like ask me to show him process and stuff.. juz all talking lohx.. and he submitted my confirmation form on the day itself (which is actually a few days late liaox!).. Then I was like contemplating whether to tell him or not abt this problematic boy.. and I was like if I dun tell him, I won't feel good.. so ya.. I told him in the end abt all the problems I faced with this boy and he gave me a few solutions of how to deal with him..

Saturday (21/04/07)

Then Saturday came where this problematic boy came at 0730 instead of 0700, so I asked him the reason, and he said he cldnt woke up in time..
So I told him the ultimate soln (which my boss told me to tell him in future if he is late), which of course he didnt feel happy, becos its like my boss suggestion, and I feel tat to dui fu these kind of ppl, muz use such tactics.. Anyway, this boy after hearing it, he bang door and stuff, which I didnt care.. I still sticking to my ways..

Then after which, it attending the course from 0900hrs - 1700hrs.. wah.. I tell you.. the fellow quite long-winded.. I almost fell asleep at certain parts.. so ya.. But though the course is boring, at least I got a group of good friends (made in my company but from QC Dept) to hang out with and attended the same course.. so we went out for lunch together and stuff.. so ya.. Quite fun I muz say!..

Then after which, I quickly pack my stuff and then came home.. bathe and then out of the hse again for church.. Cabbed there and got a peak period surcharge of $2 which until I step in the cab then I remembered.. so ya..

Reach church like 1820 hrs.. sat down and in like 45 mins time, service ended.. A few of us followed Tjow and Ryan to Raffles' City foodcourt for dinner, as Tjow wanted to get something from Robinsons'.. so ya..
Most of the youths went to Amara and had their Subway.. but I didnt want to have tat.. I want to have the beef noodles at Raffles City foodcourt! =)..

Then Mok & Esther came from Amara and then Ryan, Cat, Mok, Esther and myself decided to go for a chill-out session.. We went to this place at Dempsy Road (opp. Botanical Gardens).. we wanted to go to PS Cafe, which is a glass cafe, but full house.. so we went to the one tat is opp and no air con.. juz al-fresco..

Wanted to juz drink some juice or coffee, but find it not worth it, so might as why I pay more for a cup of cocktail.. hahax.. so I had a lychee martini.. It was ok lahx.. but I still like Mok's drink.. he had the Caprihna (which I think its spelled this way).. its actually liquor, with brown sugar and lots of lime slices and lime taste as well.. very shiok!.. so ya..

But becos my Martini is a small serving only, therefore, I didnt get drunk at all lahx.. hahax..

Came home and then bathe and then sleep for the nite liaox..

Sunday (22/04/07)

Woke up this morning for driving.. it was tat sui bian instructor.. I guess its not his teaching no good.. its juz tat he "feed me too much with instructions" tat I relied on him.. and I was also nervous.. so ya.. dun koe why.. maybe its his teaching method? I dun koe.. so ya..

Then came home and then blog this post liaox..

Ok lah.. I gtg liaox.. Bathe and got to go to church to help out the Youth music team on their worship set.. its only help and not play, becos I wont be there on next Sat (28/4) becos got tat course again lohx.. haix..

Then its off to my main church for baptism becos some of the ppl from my church getting baptised.. and my self-claim godsister (eleanor) is getting baptised today!.. hahax.. Tjow is going to kill me for this, but I dun care =P.. I want Eleanor as my god-sister!

Ok lah.. gtg liaox..

A busy week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: