"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, March 18, 2007

The weekend is here..

Ok.. I koe I have not been posting for the past few days, becos I was either busy or tired.. so here is a brief account of wat I did during the past 2 days..

Friday (16/3)

Ok.. on this day, work was ok.. Except tat I had non-stop action since Monday until lunchtime.. so ya.. This day, there was no production, but then lots os paperwork juz come one after another.. initially, I didnt koe it's so much paperwork to be done.. until its like after this thing, I had to do another.. Fwah! I tell you.. you wld be surprised at how much paperwork I did loh!

Then I also got to open MRs (Material Requisition), as we need raw materials like fruits and packaging for my production next week.. This is the crucial part, as 1 wrong step, like miscalculation, wld cause the production flow to breakdown, and you don't want to do tat, becos you wld be "blamed" for it.. so ya.. Really stressful lahx! haix.. but thank God, I still managed to do it, and I'm crossing my fingers for next week! so ya..

Becos its so much paperwork to be done, I stayed until 1700 hrs to finish up my paperwork.. so you can see for urself.. I tot 1600 hrs I can leave office, but I was wrong.. so ya.. haix..

Then after left office, went to Toa Payoh to buy my favourite rojak and run some errands for my mum.. And guess wat.. for the FIRST time in my life, I've been in a scene where the show, "Campus Superstar 2", was holding its audition.. hahax.. maybe I see myself on TV? hahax.. if you do see me, pls. call me.. ha.. I'm wearing a very striking blue shirt.. so ya..
Anyway, some of the contestants were quite good I muz say, but its only the minority few.. I listened to like 5 of them, and only 1 made it thru.. I do agree with the judges though, becos the rest is like either they sing out of tune, or they juz can't sing becos lyrics not clear and stuff.. so ya.. Which make me wonder whether is this like becos they want to be on TV or wat? hmm..

Came home, had cell but was super tired.. so after it ended, I went to my room and sleep for the nite.. and tat was only at abt 2200 hrs.. so ya.. I'm tired becos the previous nite, had spend like 4 hrs completing my Youth Camp registration form (which is due in July 07, but since I got time now, do first lohx!), and as a result, slept like at 0030, which the next day, I have to wake up at 0600 for my work.. so ya..

Satuday (17/3)

Went to work feeling grouchy a little.. had a slight headache..

Then at work, my senior operator like refuse to help me as to wat I'm doing.. so I like told my boss tat I wld do it myself, becos my senior operator like doesnt want to help, and becos of this, I dun want to see his sulky face, etc.. so ya..

My boss asked me something via SMS, and I replied him, and told him of the situation.. and then I think he talk to my senior operator, and then he came in to help lohx.. so ya..

Then went to church.. Church was ok.. Sermon was good.. and then on the same day, had the Guys' Fellowship.. This session is good.. so ya.. Am surprised at how some ppl really "open up".. so ya.. so ya.. looking forward for the next one liaox! =)

Then after tat, came home lahx.. tired, and therefore sleep for the nite lohx..

Sunday (18/3)

Woke up at 0815 this morning.. and immediately, I turned on my computer to blog this blogpost lohx.. becos if I dun blog now, I dun koe when I will have the time.. so ya..

Later going for my Church Camp recee trip to Malaysia with a few other church mates.. Well.. I'm there not for pleasure, but its more for "work".. becos I'm in charge of publicity, and today's trip, wld be crucial in the next pubclicity video.. which I reckon it wld be like a mth's time or sumthing.. Juz hope I will have the time and strength to do it, becos its like my schedule at work is unpredicable.. so ya..

Ok lahx.. I think tat shld say abt my weekend lohx..

And yes.. In juz a mere 5 days time (23/03), I'm gonna be older by a year.. 23 yrs old.. haix.. super sad.. more ppl wld be calling me old then.. but look at it this way.. at least I wld be looked upon as a big brother to some, and they may seek some sound advice from me.. but oh well.. Guess getting older is all part and parcel of human life.. haix..

Ok lahx.. really got to run.. have to do some other stuff, becos soon, I'm gonna be up to Malaysia for the rest of today, and hope to reach home early, becos I dun koe how long the jam at Malaysia wld be, judging tat today is the last day of the school holidays.. *keeping fingers cross*.. Ciaox ppl! =)

Putting my IXUS 60 (with my 2GB SD card) to good use,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: