"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The day @ work..

Ok.. after my boss nagging yesterday, I decided to go down at 0730 hrs to check on my workers, process, etc.. and of course, I guess everyone of them was shocked.. becos I usually reached down at abt 0800 hrs.. so ya.. but a little shock to them is good.. hahax..

But becos of this, I almost cldnt leave office at 1600 hrs, becos I was rushing my checking of the production records for yesterday.. so ya..

But I did manage to finish on the dot.. and left office in a jiffy.. 1600 hrs sharp! =)

Ok lah.. other than tat, nothing else major happened at work today.. Tml no production.. yeh! =)

Ok.. gtg and do my Youth Camp 07's registration form liaox.. I'm done with both videos (for church and youth camp).. so ya..

Got to run now.. Adios world! =)

The IT publicity guy,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: