"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, March 19, 2007

H.A.P.P.Y!!

Yesterday was one of the Sundays tat I have been so looking forward to, and I muz say tat it was a successful one! so ya..

The recee for my church camp was good and successful I muz say.. Was also glad tat at least Tjow brought his camera to take the photos, becos my camera may not be good enuf lahx..

So ya.. had a whale of a time in Tjow's car! I also had a good time shopping on goodies lahx! Both Christina and I were like food fanatics.. buy so much.. hahax.. guess she is my future food shopping kakki =P..

But wats best is tat Christina said something at the dunch (dinner+lunch) table which even made the waiter laugh.. Uncle Andrew ordered a chicken dish and told Christina to help place the order.. and she looked at it, and said in exuberantly, " Yaya.. I want this CHICKEN!".. well.. I koe this sounds wrong, but ya.. tats wat she said.. now you koe why we all chuckled? =)

Then its back to Singapore and then watch the Ren Ci Charity Show 2007 on TV.. it was interesting, and at some pt, where they show reality TV clips abt those ppl.. I almost teared at one of them.. so ya.. but didnt lahx. ha..

Then its sleep lohx..

This morning wake up for work.. Quite sianx as usual, becos got the Monday blues mahx.. super sianx lahx.. but when its time to go home, I'm super excited abt it! hahax.. =P

Came home and then blog this post lohx.. After this finish, I'm going to like continue with my second publicity video for church camp.. so ya.. I got a rough concept of wat I want to do, but ya.. nothing's firmed yet..

Ok lahx.. gtg liaox.. I guess I bored you? Or maybe you think its not enuf? hahax.. Ciaoz ppl! =)

The Publicity guy,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: