"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

So much to do yet so little time..

Well.. all I can say is tat I'm super stress today!

I've got like a zillion things to achieve tonite (or maybe its only 3 VIDEOS!), but its a lot of work ok! =) haix..

So ya.. my mind is filled with many stuff.. both for Youth and church camp lahx.. super stress.. lots of deadlines and stuff to settle.. Publicity really is a LOT of work! so ya.. But I shld persevere..

I enquired abt a video-editing software liaox.. I may juz go and get it when my pay comes tat is.. so ya..

Then at nite, I got a call from the Fossil Watch Service Centre, and the manager called me as I asked her to call me ASAP.. so ya.. And I tell you.. her PR (Public Relation) skills is really good.. she is super friendly lahx.. hahax.. Now, I support Fossil becos of this. =)

Ok lah.. I think I gtg and log off this blogpost liaox.. a lot to achieve tonite.. dun koe how late I wld sleep sia..

Good day ppl,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: