"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Shacked..

Yes! I'm totally shacked out!

After 2 long days of work + working on my Publicity video till 2330 in the nite, and waking up at 0600 for work, I think I really can't take it liaox.. Everytime I lie on the bed or juz sit down, my eyes wld start to feel heavy.. so ya.. its a terrible feeling you koe! =)

Regarding abt my video editing software, I have discussed with Tjow and he said he got lobang, so ask me not to buy.. so ya.. so good lohx.. at least I can save money! =)

Oh.. I think I'm gonna buy a party tank top from newurbanmale when my payday comes.. for my church camp.. becos cfm go swimming, and I wld be wearing tat lahx.. so can suntan a bit I hope? hahax.. I'm either gonna get the black and luminous green "canoe and polo" one or the one with striking red and orange "california".. so ya.. either one lah.. but this is gonna be bought after my pay comes nxt wed (28/3).. so its definately after my birthday..
**Hint: if anyone of you out there wanna buy the party tank as my birthday gift, I wouldn't mind at all =P..

Oh.. saying abt my birthday, its like in 2 days lahx.. so fast.. this means my IPPT window will open for the year and I need to go for exercise.. sianx..

But the upside of it is tat my bro, Andrew, is bking out from PA on my birthday itself! This has gonna be my best birthday present lah! I koe this is cliche but I still got to say it lahx.. ok lahx..

I think I will sleep liaox.. actually want to complete my next video today (which I brainstorm during my work, and it was tough, becos my brain is tired and can't think.. and when I can't think, I get very worked up easily.. so ya.. but thank God tat its no problem lahx..

Ok lahx.. gtg liaox..

Tired after a hard day's work,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: