"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, March 22, 2007

A quickie..

Well.. this post wld be a very short post.. and I really mean short..

Jus to inform you ppl tat I didnt do my video last nite as i was too tired to even move after blogging..

Had an afternoon lunch with my China workers.. quite enjoyable I muz say! =)

After work, went to Fossil Service Centre @ Pacific Plaza to collect my Fossil watch.. Not very appealing atr first, but after seeing it a lot of times, it finally became very appealing.. hahax.. will show you if I have the chance lah! =)

Ok lah.. I think tat shld end my day liaox.. real short rite?

Ok.. I gtg now and finish up my last video for the camp to be shown this Sunday to the Camp Committee.. so ya..! =)

Got to run..

And I juz can't believe it.. my birthday is juz 4 hrs away! haix.. getting old liaox.. which also means my IPPT window is going to open soon.. so ya.. sad lahx.. but dun wish to think tat now.. so ya =)

A still very tiring day,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: