"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, March 23, 2007

The one with the candles!

Well ppl.. I'm officially 23 today!

It has been a flood of SMSes from ppl wishing me a happy 23rd birthday! All of these SMSes mean something to me.. so ya.. Many thanks to those ppl who have wished me in one way or another! Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! =)

Then today I suddenly felt quite happy at work though I'm super tired becos I slept late yesterday nite! =).. was doing my publicity video lahx.. wat u expect! =)

Today becos my section leader was not here, and there was this time where there is only this China guy who like have to cook the last batch of jelly but no one helped him.. so I offered my help, and managed to cook the bottom layer for the jelly.. Quite fun I muz say..

Then also today I changed the date tag for the filling machine, becos I took over one guy for tea lahx.. so ya.. So you can say I learnt a lot today.. so ya.. Thank God for that opportunity, becos my probation is ending soon, and I foresee tat I wld have a confirmation test soon.. so ya.. so this is good practice lahx! =)

Ok.. I gtg and leave this blog again! Becos I have to rush for my Publicity proposal for Sunday's mtg.. so ya..

Ok.. gtg liaox..

One year older is a year wiser,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: