"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The weekend is here..

Well.. yes.. Today is Saturday..

Today went to work in the morning, half dead as usual.. becos came home late yesterday nite mahx..

Work was no problem though.. Was excited going to church, becos it wld be my first official worship leading in church..

Went to church.. had practice.. then Mok came with his electric guitar.. well.. it was a refreshing change/sound though.. =)

Then the worship went on as planned.. Was happy to see tat at least ppl are worshipping when certain songs are sung..

But wat made me really happier was tat I experienced God's Presence during my worship yesterday.. though it was only for a minute or so, but it was enough.. Its juz so nice to be in His presence.. You've got to experience it to koe wat I'm talking abt lahx..
This tremendous opportunity came when at the end of my worship, Alvin (who was the Chairman of the service yesterday), came to announce tat for those of you who want to worship Him for a minute more, can do so.. and I tell you.. The Spirit juz flow in me and I began to speak in tongues, which was a long time since I spoke tat! And I juz dun koe why.. I juz started to shed tears.. and I juz pondering on how great is His love and we juz stand in awe of His wonderful love.. so ya.. juz thinking back abt juz now, I juz wish to savour tat moment again.. so ya.. Just thank God for tat opportunity lah! Its like a thing which you wish can happen often, but it juz doesnt at times.. so ya.. tat was actually the highlight of my worship, or shld I say day.. so ya..

Then at nite, went to dinner at Amara Foodcourt (becos Alvin wanna hold mtg for Youth Camp 07).. so ya.. The food was super ex, but had to eat sumthing rite.. then I had a sudden craving for unagi sushi.. so maween said no more unagi sushi already, becos she has bought some liaox.. Anyway, its like I went down, then I ask the aunty whether got unagi sushi.. and she asked how many, becos she wld do for me.. so I was like ok.. give me 4 lohx.. then the other sushi as well.. so in the end, my sushi was like $5.40.. then my dinner (plus my food at Amara Foodcourt), total is like $10+.. super ex rite..

Then we had mtg.. had some issues resolved.. and thank God.. ideas were already starting to flow into me liaox.. juz hope I can remember them.. hahax..

Then after tat, its like joining my parents opposite church, for some coffee (but it was not Starbucks.. it was juz a normal coffee shop).. so ya..

I wanted a Milo Dinosaur, but it was not on the list.. so the person came and ask me wat I want.. I said I wanted a Milo Dinosaur.. and he replied, "Dinosaur died already".. I was like "orh.. ok".. so in my heart, I was thinking, "does this mean that there is no Milo Dinosaur.. but wait.. why is he asking someone to prepare Milo Dinosaur?"..".. Eventually, my Milo Dinosaur came but the price was shocking.. its for a super small cup lah, and it costs $2.20! I was like thinking to myself, "so ex sia.. in other places, its a bigger cup and the same price..".. Even the other youths on the table (Tash, Deborah, Alvin & Valarie) was like saying so ex lah.. man.. I really was over-charged for something I can do on my own at home.. haix.. =(

Then came home.. really sleepy.. I dun koe why.. Plan to read newspapers after this blog, but I dun koe whether I can 'tong' a not.. so ya.. haix..

Ok.. gtg..

Ciaox,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: