"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, March 11, 2007

My driving experience..

Well.. today is my 5th driving lesson lahx.. It was ok lahx.. But its another shocking one.. here's why..

This morning went to Ubi as usual.. then of course, I was like dun koe who will be my instructor.. so I was like hoping for the best lahx..

Then came this guy when I stepped into the car.. he is in his 30s.. confirm.. so age gap, not a problem..

Then I started to feel uncomfortable.. he was a skinhead, had tatoos on his right arm, had a big earing peirced on his right ear.. so I was like "ok.. so wat now?"

Then he started to talk to me, and coincidently, he said the Malay instructor (which I said very good one..) was actually in his team.. and in his team, he is considered the strictest, as in he wants you to get the basics rite before moving on.. so he told me tat normally his students usually take quite long to complete a module.. so ya.. so I was like "ok.. so guess it wld be a strict lesson".. then he asked me whether I had been on the road b4, and I said no.. and surprisingly, I got an answer from him, "ok.. today I'm going to bring you out..".. and I was like "ok.. (but spoke in like not so sure tone and all tat).."

Then he drove very fast.. he practically sped thru lah, and he told me, dun drive like him.. and I was like "orh.. (but in my heart I was thinking, if I were to drive like tat, I wld juz die of shock lahx)".. haha..

So anyway, its time for me to take the wheel, and we switched seats once on the road.. and he juz threw his cigarette box in like the front slot (which was definately in my view).. and I suddenly felt very uncomfortable.. but I tell you.. yes.. he is strict, but he correctly almost all my basics today, and I tell you.. I was quite good at it.. he taught me how to turn gradual bends properly, and when turning at junctions, what shld I look out for, so tat I dun mount kerb and all.. so ya.. it was quite a stressful lesson I muz say.. ha.. becos its like he kept correcting me.. so ya.. and his face is like those super ah-beng kind.. so ya.. I'm sure you all get wat I mean rite.. so ya..

But today, he taught me a few things, and I travelled at gear 4 today for the first time.. hahax.. quite shiok actually.. I have no problems in up-changing gears, but had problems with down-changing of gears.. so ya.. ha..

So in the end, he didnt really clear me on anything lahx, becos probably, my basic was not good enough.. but he told me at the end of the lesson, not to be discouraged by the slow progress, becos I muz get my basics rite before I can continue.. I cldn't agree more lahx.. so ya.. in fact sometimes, I wish he cld be my fixed instructor, so tat I can drive properly.. so ya.. but then again, I dun have the money to have a fixed instructor everytime.. so ya..

And juz ending the lesson, he asked me to make a left turn, which I was in gear 3.. so I shld brake to slow down, and then change gear.. but I forgot.. and in the end, I end in the centre of the 4 lanes.. I turned too much as well too..

But today I only stalled my engine thrice juz b4 moving.. luckily, not in the middle of the road, or else, I wld die..

Then oh.. today I kenna horned by a taxi driver, becos I think its partly my fault.. I was not staying in my lane and I also drive quite slow.. so ya.. I'm super embarassed lahx..

Oh.. then this instructor made 2 swift U-turns.. it was an adrenaline-rush for me, but I was scared tat I kenna banged.. hahax..

Anyway, tat was my driving.. had an experience lahx..

Then came home in bus, and suddenly felt sianx.. dun koe why lah..

I usually is like before driving, I wld look forward for the things to be done later, like go out or sumthing, so tat wld be my motivation to drive properly..

But then today is like nothing lohx.. so I think tats sianx.. then I tot my parents wld say go out.. but I was wrong.. In fact, they said they got dental appt, so they wont be going out.. I was like haix.. then I juz felt sianx lohx..

Then came online to blog this post.. then saw my bro, Andrew, online, and he said tat the 4 bros (ash, nat, him and me) will meet at Sakae for dinner.. so ya.. so at least I get to go out today.. hahax.. juz hope my mood changes for the better lahx..

Ok.. gtg and bathe liaox.. going to church later for worship practice (which if I'm not going out today with my bros, I dun think I even had the mood to go for practice.. so ya.. haix..)

Ok lah.. gtg liaox, or else, I wld be late.. so ya..

To be bold in driving,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: