"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, March 12, 2007

Another day at work..

Ok.. this is gonna be a quick one..

Well.. yesterday went out with my bros, Andrew, Nat & Ash to Sakae @ Funan for dinner, and proceeded to Starbucks @ One Fullerton for some chit-chat! The nite was so fun lahx.. it was totally enjoyable! Thanx bros! =)

My bro, Andrew, is going to NS tml.. and as usual, I'm starting to feel the effects of it; being sad and all, becos Andrew is really my confidante.. and now he is gone.. so ya.. but never mind.. I shall brace myself and tell myself tat I shld carry on strongly all by myself.. =).. but ya.. I koe this sounds all sappy and all, but ya.. I'm seriously gonna miss his lame jokes (includes suaning?), his company, and most importantly, his drum beat.. haix.. =(.. Bro, you take care ok!!

Today at work not much of a problem.. except tat my machine spoiled, so had to like wait for abt an hour, before it was repaired..

But I still left office at 1600! =).. Was the first to leave.. ha.. I dun care.. no work I leave lohx.. why stay in office zo bo! hahax..

Came home, set up my parent's room TV by using the external antenna.. then was on com liaox.. do this and tat..

After this blog, I'm gonna get back to my publicity.. so ya.. see how lahx..

Ok.. gtg liaox! =)

Good nite world,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: