"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Another work day has gone by..

Well.. surprisingly, this is the end of my Tuesday work day.. such a surprise huh..

Today work was as usual.. tiring as well.. my stupid filling machine kept spoiling.. but thank goodness, today I have low production.. so ya.. or else I wld have scream my heads off! Today my machine spoiled 2 times, and yesterday spoiled as well but repaired after an hour.. so ya.. waste super lots of time..

But I still managed to leave office at 1600 hrs on the dot.. ha.. am I good or wat! =)

Then came home on bus.. and I tot abt this in the bus whilst I was traveling.. juz realise tat I wld turn 23 in juz a matter of days (in fact, its nxt fri, which is 10 days!)

I was listening to "2 Become 1" by Spice Girls on my phone.. and its like it brought back so much memories during my Sec 2 Choir days at Saint Andrew's, where I actually walked home with them after the NDP'98 combined choir rehearsals.. so ya.. it simply brought back much memories lahx.. juz thinking of it will stir up the emotions inside me lohx.. haix.. *tears*

Then the tot of me being 23, suddenly made me feel like I shld be more mature in my thinking.. I muz work for my future.. I'm like more a young working adult who works in order to survive in this high-cost living in Singapore.. so ya.. But ya.. I juz dun koe how else to explain lahx.. its juz tat I suddenly tot a lot of stuff at the age of 23.. so ya.. I can think a lot if I want to lohx..

Then reach home, and then bathe.. and now blog lohx..

After this blog, I'm gonna go back to my publicity lahx.. so ya.. gtg liaox..

** Oh! You may have realised tat I have changed blogskin (finally!).. so ya.. let me koe your inputs? Thanx =)

Being 23 is not easy,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: