"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Another day @ work..

Today at work was ok.. except tat there were a few things which cause me to be shakened! Here's a brief account..

Today at work, one of my operator (who is a mother of 2), actually earned my sympathy today.. her son played truent in school, and she had to take time off work (permissin granted by my boss of course) to go look for her son.. Then I also heard from other ppl abt her family plight.. so ya.. felt very pitiful for her family.. Ok.. no joke.. My eyes is turning watery as I type this lah.. juz seeing her juz reminds me how great is our mother's love for us.. so ya..

Then another thing is tat I juz dun understand why my young workers juz can't live without a dinner break.. they are like insist they muz have.. juz dun koe abt them lahx.. juz talking abt them makes me really mad.. then one younger worker worst.. his lunch/dinner is ALWAYS 45 mins, instead of the actual 30 mins.. and his teabreak is 30 mins instead of 15 mins.. ALWAYS twice the timing.. arghh.. told him so many times liaox, but he didnt listen.. If my boss asks abt it, I juz dun koe how to explain.. haix..

Then juz b4 I login into internet, my default webpage was Singnet homepage, and guess wat I saw.. They are giving away a Lenovo R80 notebook.. wah lao.. its 10mbps and costs $83 a month.. haix.. I always wanted a notebook over my TV (wanted to wait for IT show then upgrade, but then worried tat my contract ended and I have to pay the full amt.. but then decided not to take the risk, becos wat if the IT show, Singnet decides NOT to give out better freebies than the TV? so ya.. I'm not a risk-taker lahx..) but oh well.. Guess I can't have the best of both worlds.. so juz have to make do with my TV though Tjow did offer me something better.. so ya.. But oh well.. I muz be contended with wat I have..

Ok.. enuf of chatting.. gonna get back to my video liaox.. juz finish my choosing of songs for worship for church camp.. so ya.. now, its doing up the publicity video.. tml cfm no time lohx, becos tml going to combine cell at church, to like encourage (in prayer, I think) my bro, Andrew and Joshua, as they are entering a new chapter of their lives (ie, going NS) nxt week.. so ya.. its like wat my cell grp did for me abt 2.5 yrs ago.. so ya.. kinda miss those times lahx.. but I juz hope tml I dun cry.. ha.. for you koe me lah.. I very emotional one.. so ya..

Ok.. enuf said.. got to run..

Busy as a bumble bee,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: