"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Days at work..

Well.. I muz say tat I have surviving well in my company quite well.. Quite free this week.. next wk even more free, becos no export.. ha.. but then I free at company, doesnt mean tat I can be free at home, becos I got tons to do at home (particularly my church stuff).. so ya..

I've juz entered my church Youth group committee, and man.. I'm getting lots and lots of email which are all urgent and require my attention.. Now, I got like a thousand and one things to do lahx..

Anyway, work was fine for the past 3 days..

Yesterday initially wanted to use com, but then my sis used it last minute and result in me can't use the com.. Quarrelled with her for a while, becos I was really mad, becos she doesnt keep my things properly after using.. aiyah.. dun want to talk liaox.. Talk more, I will be angry sia!

Oh.. did I told you tat my bro, Andrew, also has bought the same phone as me? Hahax.. The brotherhood phone! hahax.. He asked me how to do some stuff (esp. the photo transferring stuff), and of course, being a good bro of his, I told him lahx.. so ya.. and now, both of us agreed tat Sony Ericsson phones are much better than Nokia.. wat I can say is tat the dictionary in Sony Ericsson phones are much better than Nokia's! I'm serious.. you can go try it urself.. =)

Then today at work, I wasn't really concentrating.. I was actually like thinking abt my church camp publicity lahx.. so ya.. and thank God, managed to write it down on black and white, and therefore, I can remember mahx.. =).. I got short term memory one mahx..

Then my watch can't be repaired and I have to go choose a design from net, and do it on a 1-1 exchange.. so ya.. and I have not chose yet lahx.. haix.. have yet to go to the Suntec City branch to do so.. so ya..

Oh.. I juz remembered tat I may want to buy a 2GB SD card for my digicam, becos I'm going to be heavily involved in publicity for both church and youth camps.. so if I wanna take photos or videos, my 1GB may not be enuf.. so ya.. I see how lahx.. may or may not.. so I think I wld visit the IT show on Sunday lahx.. =)

Ok.. I dun think I can blog anymore..
Lotsa things to complete as soon as possible.. Deadlines are drawing nearer each day!

Time and tide waits for no man,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: