"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, March 05, 2007

Shacked @ work..

For once today, my calculation of the accounts at my work seemed so fast lahx.. Left office at 1730..

And today, I was like the whole day troubled over my phone, becos I juz cant see why I can't transfer the photos over, and stuff..

Called M1 for Sony Ericsson's service centre.. got thru and they told me a solution..

When came home, immediately do it.. but then cannot.. called the service centre again, but then again, they still cannot solve..

In the end, I managed to solve it ALL by myself.. so ya.. poor thing rite.. but ya.. now, no problem liaox =)

Then watch TV, ate dinner, and then do this blogpost liaox..

Ok.. My eyes is getting heavy.. very tired.. Good nite world!

Sleep tight and dun let the bed-bugs bite,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: