"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Unagi Fest @ Sushi Tei

Well.. this is gonna be 2 days worth of post.. so ya..

Saturday (03/03)

Well well ppl! I've changed my phone from a Nokia 6280 to a Sony Ericsson W810i.. Ya.. quite cheap.. I only pay $48 for this phone, after trade-in of course.. super cheap rite.. was actually $98 but I got $50 off my phone price, becos its like I subscribe the "Bye Bye Ring Ring" service exclusive by M1 (which is my handphone service provider); so its like instead of hearing the normal dialing tone whilst you call me, you wld hear music lahx.. and each mth, I'm able to change track.. so ya.. so dun be mistaken like I'm on voicemail or sumthing =)

Quite happy with my phone, except tat it takes some time for me to get used to, esp. the messenging system.. so ya..

At work during my teabreaks, I actually called M1 shop to find out the prices of the various phones.. and found out tat at last, there was stocks for W810i and W850i.. but then, juz realised tat W850i is way to expensive and not very worth it.. so ya..

So at 1130 sharp, I left office for home in cab.. bathe and change and got down to Paragon and buy the phone.. I was overjoyed.. Thank goodness they still have stocks lahx..

During the trip down to Paragon in MRT, I saw Jason (my friend from Changi Airbase, and we made friends during the GOH days).. didnt talk to him, becos its like so far and so crowded.. so not possible to talk lohx..

Seeing its still early, went to BK @ Amara Hotel for my lunch, and then seeing it was still early, and therefore I juz play with my phone.. Until I received an SMS to say tat the pianist for the day's service was sick, and I was requested to play the piano for the service.. I of course gladly accepted it, but after accepting, I realised tat there were hymns, which were super stress for me.. but nevertheless by God's grace, I manage to play it good enuf lahx.. =)

Service went on, and after tat, had a short church camp 2007 mtg.. Then followed the Youths to Subway for dinner.. for the FIRST time, I actually did have a foot long sandwich.. and I tell you.. I'm super full after tat lahx.. I dun think I will ever eat 1 foot long sandwich again.. too much..

After which, the group of us proceeded to Starbucks @ Suntec, which under my recommendation, we went to the Starbucks @ Suntec where there was nobody.. so ya..

As we walk to Suntec from Citylink, I saw my officer (who was my PC during my RP days @ SBAB).. he is none other than Ivan Goh Hong Jun! =).. hahax.. spelled his full name.. =P..
And wats best is tat we met each other on the escalator, and I called him and he is his usual nerd self.. like talk to me got gold in his mouth.. hahax.. =P. then he asked me a question, as to whether I dye my hair.. I answered him, "no lah.. self brown.. hahax..".. he koe the answer still ask? Ha.. =P.. I think he never expect I dye my hair, becos I'm those guai guai one mahx. =P

Then came home feeling shacked lahx.. and slept for the nite..

Sunday (04/03)

Wake up at 0645.. ate breakfast and then bathe.. and then take bus to go to ubi for my weekly driving lesson..

Driving lesson this week was ok, except tat I stalled the car (again!) for abt 6-7 times, mounted the kurb once (whilst I was driving and practicing my driving ard sharp bend) and hit the kurb twice (again during the practicing of my sharp bend driving) during the 100 mins lesson.. but the instructor is a chinese this time, but its a Chinese young man.. I think he juz older than me a few yrs nia.. He actually tok to me at one pt whilst I was driving, and I realise tat during talking, I somehow wld be stress-free, and I actually can concentrate what I'm doing lohx.. so ya.. =)..
Anyway, becos its like the instructor abt the same age gap as me, so therefore we are easy to click, and again, he didnt scold me or anything.. juz advise me and stuff.. and now, my aiming of how to drive more in the centre of the lane somewhat improve a bit liaox.. so ya.. =).. he gave me tips as to how to do it lohx..

After lesson ended, took bus 93 from ubi to Eunos MRT to go church for Youth Mtg (which is my first, becos I'm being roped into the my Youth grp in church, as an intern).. but guess wat.. I actually like not very sure where to stop, so in the end, I missed a stop and tat resulted me in walking abt 5 mins to the MRT station.. so ya.. Stupid me hor..

Reached church and had prayer for a while, before we had a break.. and then Tjow told me all the funny stories of him learning how to drive at ubi.. My bro, Andrew, and Alvin was there as well.. We all laugh until our tears flow out lahx.. hahax..

Then it was lunch at BK (again!, becos short of time for practice).. After lunch, it was proceeding back to church for Youth music worship prac, which I'm leading.. so ya.. Mok was on guitars, whilst Andrew was on drums.. with 3 of us playing, it was perfect! Ha.. Can see tat all of us were enjoying the worship, and you shld have see me.. I was all smiles.. It somehow is the perfect worship set tat I've chose so far.. hahax.. all glory to God!! =)

After practice, my bro, Andrew and I went to Orchard to like do some window shopping.. I went to newurbanmale and saw this party tank top which is so nice lahx.. its like black in colour and the collar and sides were like lime green.. super nice lahx.. but its like so ex.. $59.90.. I was contemplating so long whether to go get it.. but everytime I want to buy, there is this tot in my mind thinking tat its not practical, becos how many times I go to beach.. so ya.. But after a while, the tot of buying it juz came back.. then Andrew wld like tell me, dun buy becos not practical.. and the cycle juz starts again.. haix.. Wats worse is tat I took a photo of myself in tat top and its in phone.. I look so good in tat lahx.. hahax.. ok.. I shall stop complementing myself.. hahax.. But I seriously look good in it wat! =)

Then we went down to Sushi Tei @ Paragon, where I saw Tiffany (my ex-church mate).. Chat with her for a while.. then Andrew and I got a seat at Sushi Tei, and I made up my mind to try the unagi there.. and I tell you.. we both order almost everything with unagi.. the best of course was "Umaki" (which is Tomago [which is a sweet egg omelette] and inside, its wrapped with a small pc of Unagi..) I tell you.. it was yummy lahx! We both have not tried this new dish before, so we decide to give it a try.. Muz eat this when its hot, or else not nice lahx.

Then we both eat till the pt tat we were too jelat on unagi.. you can imagine how much unagi we ate!

Of course, during dinner, we did chat abt stuff.. did have a good time of chatting with each other..
Bro, tis cld well be one the last few free times where we can chat so freely.. Ya.. no doubt you can bk out for wkends, but the feeling wld somehow be different liaox.. confirm.. you wld koe wat I mean when you go in.. so ya.. but nevertheless, thanx 4 sharing and spending the time with me bro! You are greatly appreciated =)

Before dinner, we went to Starbucks to pass the afternoon away.. we again chatted of course, and it was an enjoyable one..

Then as we want to go for dinner, as we were near the Centrepoint site and its the first Sunday of the mth, so there is this monthly parade thingy of the change of parade ceremony of the Istana guards!.. so ya.. seeing them march and doning on their no. 1, certainly brings back lots of memories.. =(

So after dinner, we both left on our separate ways, and I took the bus back.. and during the bus ride, I slept loh as usual! too tired..

Came home, bathe and then tried to transfer some stuff from PC to my phone.. But it was to no avail, becos I juz cldnt get it properly done.. spend until 0100 in the morning then sleep, but problem still unsolved.. haix..

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. so tired lahx.. Need to wake up at 0600 somemore for work.. sianx..

Zzzzz..,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: