"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Is work now a burden or my passion?

Well.. today work is both sweet and bitter.. For once, I felt very disappointed in myself, as in not being able to perform my role at my workplace effective enuf.. I sometimes feel that I'm a failure; I juz can't get anything rite.. Am I stupid or simply lazy? I dun koe.. I'm in a very confused state now..

Yes.. this is definately a very emo post.. I dun koe why.. but ya.. Work has certainly taken the toll out of me today.. Was having mixed feelings this whole day, and it feels terrible.. At one time, I didnt even have the appetite to eat lunch.. My heart was feeling heavy, and I needed to vent it out or else, I wld juz feel miserable lahx.. but then to my relief, there is someone who will help me with this, and he is none other than my closest bro, Andrew.. =)

He is really a through and through brother lah.. I SMS him whether is he free to chat becos I wanna vent.. he said not free at the moment but will find time to reply.. so ya.. he so good rite =).. Thanx bro! And I tell you.. I juz poured out my problems to him via SMS which added a total of 22 SMSes! So ya.. scary but its true.. that's how much problems I had today!

Of course, I wld not wish to blog abt my problems, becos its quite personal.. so ya.. Sorry abt tat..

Then after I SMSed him and poured out my problems, I felt so so much better and relieved, but then still I have tat very same feeling, but it was not as heavy as before lahx..

So ya.. once again, I wish to thank my bro for providing that listening ear whenever I need one, especially today.. =).. You are definately appreciated!

Then did a lot of miscelleous stuff, which are minor but essential, and left office at 1930.. so ya..

Came home, had dinner and watch TV and now blog lohx.. =)..

Ok lahx.. gtg liaox.. very tired..

** FYI: Just a week back, I applied for 5 mbps Singnet Broadband, and currently as I blog, I'm running on 5 mbps.. so ya.. Then becos I signed up during the promotion, Singnet gave me a LG LCD 26" TV.. it came 2 days ago, and becos yesterday nite I tot fixing up the TV was easy (but it is not lohx), I spend from 2230-1230 on the TV.. from the wiring till pre-setting TV, VCR and DVD player..
So ya.. quite happy with my installation lah.. or shld I say satisfied with my installation.. hahax.. =)

Ok lah.. My eyes are getting heavy.. gtg and sleep liaox..

Work is becoming a chore,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: