"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, February 26, 2007

The long break has ended..

Well.. as the saying goes, all good things muz come to an end.. The long break has sadly ended..

It was work today again.. and its like so funny lahx.. I got like somewhat lost in my job.. Suddenly, I dun koe wat to do next.. so ya.. never did I expect to have such a short memory lahx..

Well, work was ok, until the afternoon where there is one operator who totally didnt show me respect as his superior.. He actually like machiam is the boss, and somewhat tell me wat to do in a very rude way.. I'm not going into details, becos if I do, I wld start to get angry and my blood wld boil.. so ya.. but all I can say is tat this operator of mine is really getting in my nerves at times; though there is a very big age gap between both of us, but then becos I'm his superior, I expect him to show me some respect lah, and not juz like telling me wat to do, as if he is my boss or sumthing..
I actually want to quarrel with him there and then lahx, but I didnt, becos if I do, it wld cause a very big hoo-har.. confirm.. So much so for me approving him going off early from work on Friday, and this is how he repay me? What a disappointment! But then I realise tat whenever he is not around, I somewhat became happier.. so ya.. dun koe why lahx.. its not only today, but its everytime lahx.. so now you can see how I dislike this operator; even my boss doesnt like him as well..
So wat I did was to like isolate myself from him; talk to him as little as possible, and if I can, I dun talk to him at all.. In the afternoon, he was like want to talk to me; I of course had to oblige, but didnt carry on.. its more like a sentence thingy and I stop.. I was totally mad and angry with him lah.. argh..

Then everytime I got problems, I wld juz vent it out, by msg my bro, Andrew, but he didnt like reply becos he was busy with his work.. but at least, I did vent and after which, I felt ok liaox! =)

Work continued for the day, and by 1550, my production finished and I counted the accounts for the day.. and by 1700, I left office for home.. so ya..

Came home, bathe and ate dinner.. then watch TV but slept whilst watching.. so ya.. but now wake up liaox, and now blog loh..

But before this blogpost, I was actually preparing another worship set for my worship leading session in church for end of March.. so ya.. becos now I free, better prepare early, or else, when no time to choose, then I will die liaox, becos confirm tired and then no mood liaox mahx.. so ya..
I still have some editing to do, but at least the main structure is there liaox.. juz add a few "cosmetics" to the worship set, and its done loh.. so ya.. but all these I will take my time, becos its like anyway, end of March lehx.. =)

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep now liaox.. becos its late liaox.. need to have enuf sleep, or else tml wld be grouchy again lahx..

Good nite world,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: