"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The most boring shopping trip ever!

Well.. yes.. went to church for prac, and was indeed surprised to see Mok lahx.. but oh well.. glad he came.. he added life into the guitar playing.. =).. He is good with his guitar manz! =).. Keep it up buddy!

Then its me teaching the music team (or rather mostly uncles and aunties) some basic music theory.. it was ok lahx.. quite fun.. becos its like one of my childhood dream to like teach ppl.. becos I remember when I was young, or actually studying (from primary 1-poly yr 3), my method of studying is not juz like sit there and read.. instead, I wld pretend tat I was a teacher, and I wld draw diagrams on paper and stuff.. I wld stick those papers on my wardrobe cupboard, and pretend tat there were students, and I wld like somewhat "talk to myself".. so ya.. tats how I study lahx.. And in fact, tat method work for me lohx =).. so ya..

After church, it was me and my parents going down to Pacific Plaza to repair my Adidas watch.. apparently, they said tat the mechanism was a problem.. so ya.. They said it needed abt a mth to repair as the spare parts were all shipped from US.. so ya.. dun koe how true, but I dun have a choice rite.. so ya..

After I was done, went down to the 2nd floor to meet my parents.. just then, I saw a familiar figure, and he is none other than my former sgt, Yifu! Ha.. he was busy on the phone, so we didnt talk more than 2 sentences.. so ya.. but oh well, seeing him was happy ever! hahax...

But after I was done with it, I was like dun koe wat to do liaox.. becos nothing to buy, so did window shopping, which is so boring lahx.. You may ask why I have nothing to buy? This is becos wat I wanted to buy, I bought it last mth liaox.. so ya.. So I think I wld be saving up for my new phone, which now I'm not sure whether to get a phone which I have to fork out $288 (Sony Ericsson W850i - which is currently out of stock) or $98 (Sony Ericsson W810i).. haix.. now, I'm really in a dilemma lahx.. can someone pls. enlighten me? Your help is very much appreciated! =)

Then today, Andrew didnt attend music prac, becos its like he has some last min work-related stuff to attend to, so he cldnt come lohx.. a bit the sad lahx, becos I miss his drum =(.. I juz dun koe wat I am going to do when he has enlisted, and maybe I wld not hear his drum beats for at least 2 yrs.. haix.. =(.. Guess I wld need time to get used to!

Then today somehow I dun koe whether izzit becos I'm not shopping for stuff I want, or izzit becos my bros are not with me shopping and stuff, I somewhat felt very bored or something missing.. I juz dun koe wats wrong with me.. =(

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. surf awhile online, and then sleep liaox.. tml is another working day.. sianx.. =(.. Quite a long week ahead as well.. so ya..

I shall then see you all when I see ya,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: