"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, March 26, 2007

The 'pig out' Sunday!

Well yes! I've pig out yesterday and I've gained a kilogram.. and for this, I'm totally histarical abt it lahx.. sianx..

Had an al-la carte chinese buffet with my family at Pearl River Palace Restaurant @ Suntec.. Compliments from my parents.. so ya.. it was my birthday treat lahx =)

The food was of course fabulous tats why I pigged out mahx.. hahax..

Before the dinner, it was my church camp mtg, and I muz its an enjoyable one.. so ya.. and I got outrageous ideas for publicity liaox.. and its like approved by everyone in the committee.. so ya.. =)

**Photo on left: Newurbanmale.com's Party Tank!

After the mtg, it was going down to meet my mum and sis for the birthday dinner.. before tat, I made a trip down to newurbanmale.com shop and got my party tank top (which is depicted on the left!).. but as to which one, I won't tell you.. All I can say its in the picture.. so ya.. You want to see? Come to church camp and I'll wear it and show you! =P
This is like one of my dream apparel from newurbanmale.. and I got it lahx.. It was a birthday treat for myself =).. so happy of course!

Came home half dead and bathe and then sleep lohx..

Morning wake up go to work.. As usual, its a Monday and I have the Monday blues.. haix.. sianx.. But work ended early for me at 1700 hrs.. came home.. bathe, watch TV and now blogging lohx..

I've got to go now, becos I got like 2-3 worship sets to prepare.. I wonder wat time will I sleep tonite.. hmmm..

Got to run peepz.. catch up with ya another time ya!
Stay tuned to my blog! =)

A "newurbanmale.com" apparel fan,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: