"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A working day..

Today's work day is ok.. nothing much.. except tat I got called up from my boss to see my big boss, as one of my staff (tat old man lahx) is caught by my big boss for doing something serious.. so ya.. This old man keep give me problems.. I think when he leave the company, we wld all be happy.. ha.. juz hope tat he gets out of the company soon.. Oh btw, he was issued a warning letter by my big boss.. so ya.. so dun koe how abt this affect his chances.. so ya..

Other than tat, nothing else interesting happen today lahx..

Got to run liaox.. have to do my usual stuff.. worship and publicity..

**PS: Oh.. I'm installing my Pinnacle tonite in my com.. wonder wat wonders the software can offer.. we shall see.. hmmm..

Busy as a bumble bee,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: