"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, February 10, 2007

The weekend is here..

Today went to church.. so ya..

Worship was great.. at least now we got Mok up and running playing for Youth, and I muz tell you, he was good man.. I dun need to tell him wat key.. he juz play and listen, and then came up with the key liaox.. a talented guy! =)

After church, went to Kopitiam @ Vivo to eat.. was abt to procastinate tat place, becos I tot the range was little and the food not very nice.. but wat I didnt expect is tat the place has changed for the better (I think they want to compete with Food Republic bah).. so ya..

So whilst I was looking for seats, and finally we got 1 after 15 mins later, guess who I saw?

I saw my former sgt in my RP course at Paya Lebar Airbase, and he is none other than Goh Kah Xian.. I tot I saw the wrong person, but ya.. it was him lahx..

He also saw me but I think he cldnt recognise me, becos I was wearing my contacts, and my hair is dyed lah.. he muz be thinking I'm those guai guai type, so where will dye hair.. hahax.. so I'm being punk now huh =)

So ya.. anyway, said a brief "hi" and then he go off liaox.. so ya.. quite a good experience to see him lahx, becos its like he is one of the best sgt I have in NS.. so ya.. =)

Then went to Starbucks (as usual..).. decide to try a new drink, Chocolate Chip Cream Frappucino.. I asked for the low fat version, and they told me they use skim milk, so its low fat or almost fat-free.. so ya.. but then to my surprise, after abt a few mouthfuls, I felt very full.. muz be the skim milk which made me so jelat! hahax..

Then came home and on the net, wanted to book my driving lessons for April 2007, but then can't becos its fully booked.. haix.. so no driving lessons for April lohx.. sianx rite.. haix..

Ok lah.. gtg and do my other work liaox.. too tired..

Good nite peepx,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: