"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Tired @ work..

Well.. today at work was all right, until I went with one of my staff to take crates.. and I tell you.. today's taking is not as easy as last time.. today one is you take how many is yours.. they not like give you first and let you go..

And I tell you.. I am really shacked to the core lahx, becos crate taking is not easy, I tell you.. Pushing the trolley is enuf to kill, becos I always push the wrong side of the trolley.. haix..

Now my muscles are aching (probably no exercise for a long time liaox).. And today, I didnt meet my target of taking 8 trolleys.. I only had 7 trolleys.. so ya..

Actually, I was supposed to take over one of my staff for dinner, but then again, I need to take crates.. becos there is no extra person liaox, and my target has not reached yet.. so ya.. so if I reached my target, I would not even last till next Tuesday's production.. so ya..
So its like I had tat very old staff (which I told you last time I didnt like him at all.. so ya..) hinting to me by shouting "time for dinner liaox".. I heard it but I didnt care, becos I can't stand ppl with such attitude.. Frankly speaking, I dun even koe tat its time to take over.. But fortunately, my boss was there and he helped them, so they cld eat dinner.. so ya.. My boss koes today I need to take many trolleys of crates, so I guess he didnt ask me not to take crates and do the wrapping.. so ya..

Ok lah.. another long day tml.. tml I may have 1-2 staff absent, which if they really do, I wld have a really busy time, as well as also I cfm wont have enuf time to take small crates..

So ya.. ok lahx.. gtg and sleep liaox.. shacked sia.. Gd nite peepx.. will see ya ppl when I see ya =)

Good nite world,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: