"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Quality brotherhood time..

As I mentioned in my title, had a great brotherhood time.. ha.. we are all shopping like nobody's business.. and especially me and andrew were the biggest spenders for the day! =).. From the above, you can see my expenditure for the past 2 mths were really big.. all becos of the big day, which is CNY.. =).. read more to find out..

Today's driving instructor was super good lahx.. he didnt scold when I did a mistake.. so ya.. but I was quite taken aback by how fast he go straight into the driving lesson, considering this being my 2nd lesson only..

When I first went there, I was like thinking who wil be my instructor for the day.. so I was expecting it like if chinese, hope not so bad one, or else keep scolding me or sumthing.. so ya..

Then I got a malay one.. and I tell you.. he was good lah.. but he was a bit "fast".. in a sense tat I was thinking tat he wld revise with me the pedals and stuff.. but no.. he instead call me to start driving and stuff.. and tat very same lesson, I spend my entire 100 mins going round and round the circuit, with me learning how to make curves and turns, and keeping to the center lane, which I mastered it like almost at the end of my lesson.. so ya.. but still need practice lahx.. so ya..

Then met my bro, Andrew, at Citylink, becos I was there to upgrade my net access to 5mbps.. so ya.. and for tat, Singnet is giving me a FREE 26" LCD LG TV which is HD ready.. so ya.. tats their current promotion lahx.. so ya.. fortunately I got there early, or else a lot of ppl loh.. so ya..

After tat, we both went to Raffles City to eat BK for lunch.. then we both took train and go church for music practice.. Practice was all rite..

Then met Ash & Nat to go for our CNY 2007 fashion shopping.. so ya.. with Ash, Nat & Andrew, it cld only mean 1 thing.. more suaning from them, and I tell you, I'm numbed to it liaox.. so ya.. so no pt.. =P..

But wat I can't take it was Nat's lame jokes.. I tell you.. its those really lame ones which he say already, you can immediately go knock your head on the wall and let your head bleed.. so ya.. its tat lame I tell you..

First stop was at Gap @ Centrepoint.. and I tell you.. it was like shocking, becos one staff approached me and asked me whether I remembered him.. and I told him I did remember him, but juz cant remember his name.. so after he told me his name, I was like oh ya.. btw, his name is Azli.. so ya..

As Carlise was there shopping with us for a while, she asked Azli whether can give staff discount.. and he said he part-timer, so cant give discount.. so ya.. Used my UOB Debit and got a 15% discount.. so ya.. in the end, my polo t-shirt was less than $30 instead of the usual $39.. so ya.. but I tell you.. its SUPER comforatable.. Man.. I shld have got more of those =).. The material is good lahx.. =)

Then Andrew bought a brown condroy bottom, and becos I use my debit as well, he also got 15% discount from an original price of $99.. so ya.. =)


Overall, I had a super fun time shopping with my bros.. =).. Thanks bros for everything! This nite wld always be remembered =..Anyway, below is wat I bought for the day lah.. which is abt close to $300.. so ya.. see below for the photos..

Left: GAP Polo T-shirt @ $29.75
(after a 15% discount from the original price of $39)


Left: CK One's Electric & CK's Eternity Summer
(both fragrances total cost me $167. But there was a few more CK freebies.. so not so bad lahx..)


Left: Adidas Watch @ $150
(after a 20% discount from the original price of $179)
** This is under the recommendation and advise from my bro, Andrew.. so ya.. I like it already, but I asked him for confirmation.. so ya.. =).. Glad he said ok lohx..


Then after tat, went to Subway for dinner.. and was so surprised at the appetites of Nat & Andrerw.. they really can eat I tell you.. They each eat 1 foot long sandwich, whilst I ate my humble 6 inch sandwich.. so ya.. =)

Then, came home and blogged, and realised tat my CNY shopping for my personal makeover and CNY fashion 2007 is really expensive.. here is a breakdown:

Hair: $100
Adidas Shoes: $119
Gap Pants: $97.75 (after 15% discount)
Gap Classic Polo T-shirt: $29.75 (after 15% discount)
Levi's Spectacles: $230
Adidas Watch: $150
Calvin Klein's Fragrances: $167
Giordano Brown Lycra T-shirt: $14.40 9after 10% member discount)
Giordano Shorts: $27.30 (after 30% discount)
NUM Flip Flops: $39.90
Gatsby Styling Wax: $7.30
Sunsilk Hair Conditioner: $5.90
Daniel Hechter Long-sleeve shirt: $63.20 (after 20% discount)
Uriage Face Wash: $27.90 (after 20% discount)
Uriage Moisturiser & Face Spray: $25.90

But then again, I realised I had not replenish my stocks of contact lens, and nxt mth, I wanna upgrade my phone.. so ya..

So now, I have bought almost everything wat I wanna buy liaox, so now I'm a happy man =).. ok.. gtg and sleep liaox.. very tired..

Can't wait for CNY,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: