"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, February 15, 2007

No time to blog..

Yes.. I seriously am really busy at work.. Everyday work until very late.. so ya.. sorry peepz for not blogging.. hope ya dun mind.. which I think you dun rite =)

And ya.. The past 2 days have been very stressful loh at work.. with lots of deadlines to meet.. then the export stuff kept changing.. my staff get all vexed up and all becos everyday work till quite late into the nite.. Then the usual, some of my staff were not very cooperative.. so ya.. Haix.. dun mention them liaox..

Then evening, Tjow called me to give me my first task of being the "Creative Director" in my church Youth.. so ya.. and I have to like pick and choose the photos (1 chunk I tell you!), in like a week, despite my busy schedule at work.. so ya.. but guess tat since I'm given this responsibility, I have to carry out this role lahx.. so ya..
To Tjow: you really koe to choose time ah.. next wk I no production.. u good ah.. *thumbs up*

Then now as I'm blogging, I'm surfing my driving website at the same time.. juz realised I'm able to book my driving lessons for the whole mth of April.. so ya.. Thank God! I tot I was not able to book my lessons for April.. so ya.. =)

Then my bro in camp, Sidney, called me last min and jio me to go with him for dinner (buffet somemore).. so ya.. actually didnt want to go, becos I spend like too much this mth liaox.. so ya.. but then again, I want to like catch up with him and stuff.. so ya.. so had to "force" myself to go lahx but then again, its partly willing too as well.. hahax..

Ok lahx.. gtg liaox and sleep.. really late.. tml is though I finish work early, but then ah, tml I got tremendous stress again, becos I have to count the accounts myself (becos no one help me to check and stuff, so I had to make sure everything is correct lahx..)

Ok.. this time really gtg liaox..

Just can't wait to wear my new clothes and stuff for CNY.. hahax.. how childish can I be rite.. hahax.. =P

Ciaox peepz,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: