"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, February 16, 2007

The factory is almost empty..

Yes.. this is exactly wat happened to my factory.. for the first time, I have seen the AQCOs (asst. quality control officers) like at the end of the day, can sit down and relax.. usually they rush like mad one.. so ya..

Then my dept like super quiet also becos all the malaysians went back to their hometown mahx.. so ya.. tat left only the china guys and singaporeans.. so ya..

Then dun say production floor.. the office was also super ulu.. dun koe why suddenly the office is also very quiet today lohx.. the same ppl work, but then its juz its too quiet for discomfort.. usually weekdays, the office very noisy one.. but dun koe why.. like ghost-town lik etat..

Today production finish early, but I have to count and rush the report up to my boss as soon as possible, becos he is going back to malaysia tonight too lohx.. so ya..

Then the China workers told me they envied us (singaporeans and malaysians) becos we get to celebrate CNY with our families.. whilst they are not able too, becos they sign a contract tat they are not allowed to go back only 2 yrs later.. so ya.. and they said this is the first time tat they left their families for CNY.. so ya.. when I heard tat, I felt so much for them, tat I almost shed a tear or two lahx.. they very poor thing lehx.. haix..

Then came home, bathe and watch TV for a while, before I went back to my room, to mix and match my clothings and put aside for the various days of CNY.. so ya.. so here is my breakdown:

Reunion Dinner (17/02) - 1 set
CNY (1st day) - 1 set
CNY (2nd day) - 1 set
CNY service @ Church (24/2) - 1 set

Well.. call me metro or vain kettle (as my bro, Andrew, puts it) or sumthing.. I actually wear almost everything with my sets of clothing to see whether it matched or sumthing.. so ya.. And I'm glad it fit lahx.. so everything is perfect except my hair.. I have to style it juz like my hairstylist, which I think it wld be very hard, but will try lahx.. so ya..

Ok.. will take photos for each day, so tat you can see my fashion lohx.. =).. hahax..

Now, I gtg and sleep liaox, becos I got to wake up at 0530 tml, becos 0700 I need to reach office, becos my staff wld be there at tat time.. so ya.. I need to instruct them to do stuff.. so ya.. but of course, with me so early go work, 1100 can knock off liaox.. and I'm going to knock off on the dot lahx.. so ya..

Ok.. I juz cant wait to wear my new clothings and wear my new specs and all.. hahax..

Got to run liaox.. its getting late.. =)

CNY is drawing nearer,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: