"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, February 05, 2007

An update @ work..

Ok.. this wld be short.. becos if you see the time when I end this blogpost, it wld be super late liaox.. I'm actually typing this blogpost half asleep.. so ya..

Today at work was ok.. except tat I was a bit startled abt my boss asking me whether I want to take leave during the CNY period..

I replied to him tat I have no leave, unless I take unpaid leave.. and surprisingly, my boss said ok.. take unpaid leave.. so I took 2 days of unpaid leave.. so 21/1 & 22/1, I'm on unpaid leave lahx.. Though lost a bit of money, but no choice lahx..

Oh.. today, I went down with my staff to get small crates (which is always a problem).. At first, the collection of crates was super slow.. but when I'm there, it somewhat like they wanna give me face, so they allow me to collect watever I need lohx.. Ha.. for a moment, I felt like so impt.. ha.. of course, I did also thank them, and before tat, I pre-empt the workers how many trolleys of crates I need.. so ya.. So they have to let me lahx, becos they want to give me face mahx.. hahax.. =)

Ok lah.. other than my unpaid leave is cfm taken liaox and approved by my boss, nothing else is worthy of me to say anymore..

I need to sleep now.. super tired.. juz came home not long ago.. worked till 2130 for OT.. haix..

I'm juz so excited abt CNY,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: