"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Another day @ work..

Today at work made my boss slightly unhappy, becos he had to do double work.. but then again, its not my fault.. so ya.. but anyway, he didnt really scold.. he juz showed his form of dismay lahx..

Oh well.. today nothing much happened at work.. everything went on as normal.. and I guess I juz have some form of good friendship ties with my China workers.. they machiam treat me as their really close friend and all tat.. any problems or not-so-secret secrets, they would tell me.. so I guess they dun see me as their supervisor, but instead, its their big brother and friend.. so ya =)

Just cant think of anything else to blog.. except to say tat I'm tired lahx.. High production this week..

Ok lahx.. gtg and sleep liaox..

Good nite world,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: