"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sianx @ work..

Well.. today feeling really sianx lah.. after my bro in camp, Sidney, told me a bad news.. shall not divulge it lahx, becos not so nice to do so.. so ya..

And becos of the bad news, I cldn't concentrate at work lahx.. so ya.. I get affected by such stuff very easily.. Just felt very sianx lohz.. so ya..

Work was ok lah.. except tat I had no mood for anything lahx, becos of this matter..

Then at nite, Sidney called again to tell me something else which ultimately make the whole situation turn 180 degrees.. so ya.. then I was happy of course.. =) Thanc bro! I owe u a cup of coffee =)

So ya.. juz hope nothing happens tml or my weekend, or else I'm gonna so regret it lahx.. so ya.. but I dun think anything will happen lahx =).. looking at the bright side of things though! =)

Then my bro, Andrew, asked me whether I can go out with him on Sunday (11/2) to go for his CNY fashion shopping, and my turn to be his fashion consultant.. and of course, I said yes lah.. he did accompany me during my buying of clothes, and now its my turn to return him the favour.. so ya.. so have put tat day aside liaox lohx! =) Dun worry bro! I will give u my best fashion advice on tat day! =).. You can count on me! =)

So this Sun, gonna settle the CNY thingy with my family lahx.. =).. so ya.. and yes.. the dyeing of my hair is really drawing closer each day.. its juz 3 days away! =).. can't wait for it lahx! =)

Ok.. gtg and sleep liaox.. working tml again.. haix..

The weekend is here! Yeh!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: