"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Another day at work..

Well.. guess wat.. today is already midweek.. and I'm so looking forward for the weekend already!

A few things to achieve this weekend.. Let's see..

(1) Dye hair
(2) First driving lesson @ Comfort Ubi
(3) Buy my top for CNY (have yet to find a suitable top)
(4) Do my CNY goodies shopping @ Chinatown..

Ha.. Busy weekend huh! =).. so ya..

Today at work I committed a very big mistake.. I was expecting my boss to like show his temper on me, becos today's mistake is really big.. but surprisingly, he was very calmed abt it.. he clarified with me as to why the problem happened.. So ya.. I was quite shocked lahx..

Then my boss said have to change everything.. he offered to do it himself, but I was so paiseh already, so I said never mind.. he will wait and I rewrite the report!.. so ya..

Just then, my HR asst. called and asked me whether I got time to do interview for a person, whom my dept still lack of 1 guy.. so ya.. and of course I did.. quite a nice guy.. can see the potential in him.. Just hopes he appears at work tml and work long loh, and not 'tuah' me again.. Am crossing my fingers and hope for the best lohz =)

Oh.. just as I was abt to finish off this blogpost, my other brother in camp, Sidney, called me to chat briefly with me.. and man.. I do miss those times when we chatted in camp and all.. hahax.. its been long since we had a chat! Let's meet up someday ya =)

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. very tired liaox.. Tml is another long day at work.. may not blog tml.. have to see lohz.. =).. and btw, I found a cheaper way to come home.. better walking path and the wind at nite is super shiok.. think this wld be the permanent way of coming home liaox =)

Currently chatting with Sidney on MSN.. real fun to chat with this brother of mine =)

Got to run liaox.. =)

Work, work, work,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: