"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mixed feelings

Yes.. tats wat I felt today.. Tired, angry, happy, stressed.. Here's a brief outlook on my life today..

Well.. tired becos these few days I have been working ovetime, and reach home at abt tenish at nite.. so ya.. then wake up early in the morning, only to koe tat the cycle repeats itself.. It gets very tired after a while ya koe.. And wats worst is tat this cycle would carry on until the end of Feb.. I dun koe whether my body is able to take it lahx.. haix..

Well.. angry becos today, juz have a slight quarrel/disagreement with my senior operator. I shall spare you the details, but all I can say is tat this is the first time I quarrelled with him, becos its really unreasonable to just like reprimand/say me becos of one person's disappearance longer than usual, though that person who has "disappeared" has a task at hand.. so ya..
I did ignore him for quite a while, but now, I think its tat its more or less resolved a bit.. But I still like dun quite like him lah, becos of his attitude, esp. his way of talking.. sometimes I really dun koe what he said behind my back, becos he is very close to my boss.. so ya..
But I can't control what my boss thinks of me rite.. if he wants to be influenced by my senior operator by saying that I'm not good at planning and all that, and he decides not to confirm me, I can do nothing rite, except to quit (I suppose, but I dun hope such things wld happen lahx). so ya..

I'm happy today becos its like these few days, my boss was like quite good to me.. as its like he didnt scold or say me or sumthing.. so ya.. but dun koe whether this wld continue on or juz a short while? Have to see lahx..
I;m happy today also becos after discussing with my mum today, I maybe able to accompany my bro, Andrew, on 11/2 to buy his CNY clothing, becos I'm doing my CNY goodies shopping this Sun (04/02).. so ya.. =).. Its always a joy for me to go out with my bro.. dun koe why.. hmmm.. =).. Maybe I enjoy some really good accompany lah.. =)

Last but not least, I'm stressed becos I got a surprise call from Tjow this morning whilst I was on the bus to work.. so ya.. And he told me tat I would be in charge for Church Camp 2007 and Youth Camp 2007 publicity.. I was like, "ok loh" (but of course, with a surprised tone loh.. its like suddenly dun koe wat to say..)
And man.. ain't I'm stressed.. becos the whole day at work, I was like thinking what idea and all.. I cldn't concentrate on my work lah.. but finally, after much thinking, I finally tot of an idea and I record it down immediately on paper.. so ya..

Now you koe why I had mixed feelings.. hahax.. suppose to go into more detail, but then its late and I'm lazy.. too tired.. tml is another long day at work.. haix..

Ok.. gtg and sleep liaox.. real late.. need to wake up like in abt 7 hrs time.. so ya.. no joke.. I need at least 8 hrs of sleep everyday.. so ya.. got to run..

Eyes wide shut,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: