"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Shopping spree..

Well.. ok.. juz came home from Orchard.. really shacked ok.. but satisfying.. so here's today digest version of the jazzkool's blogpost =)..

Woke up at 0800 this morning, only to receive a phone call saying tat my music prac has been changed to my pastor's hse, as the church was not available, due to the Youth Leader's meeting.. so ya..

So morning went to surf the net for a while, and clearing up and organising my mp3.. so ya..

Then I got so fed up with my dad in the afternoon.. it was like already 1200+ and he has not like got ready to go for practice.. so I tot tat he wanna take cab to music prac, so its like I tagged along too with him.. then my mum told me at 1245 tat its time for me to bathe.. and I told my mum tat my dad didn't even bathe yet.. then she told me tat my dad is not going.. I was like.. now then she tell me.. My dad would usually inform me the morning whether he going or not.. and he did not say anything this morning, so I assumed tat he is attending the music practice.. haix.. really got angry for a while lahx..

So I quickly bathe, and then got out of the hse and took a cab to my pastor's hse, becos its like I'm quite late liaox.. 1400 practice, and when I left hse, it was 1315.. cfm not possible to reach in time.. so ya..

Oh.. then today I wore my NUM flip flops for the FIRST time.. it was uncomfortable at times, when I did not wear properly, but after a while, I got used to it.. and its like ok liaox.. Overall, it feels ok lahx..

So the music prac was ok lahx.. Did a few parts singing, and it was nice.. hahax.. =)

Then after the practice, went down to Orchard to meet Ash.. then soon, Andrew and Nat came.. so ya.. so 4 of us were practically walking down Orchard, and when we saw wat we liked, we bought it..

Nat wanted to get earrings, but he cldnt find any nice ones.. Andrew was window shopping, Ash wanted to get something but cldnt find anything suitable.. and me, got something frm.. GAP! Yes! You see it rite.. GAP!
Got a bottom.. tried a few, but decided on the one I bought, becos Andrew and Ash was like saying this not nice and all.. and Nat was like contributing a little as well.. so its like I have 3 fashion consultants today, rather than the usual one only.. hahax..

Anyway, got a very nice brown cargo long bottom, which the models wore.. And when I saw it, after trying 3 bottoms, I found that this was the best.. the bottom also had this tightening feature which prevents the pants bottom from flaring out.. quite cool lahx! =).. And wat's best is tat I got a 15% discount becos I use my UOB debitmini to pay.. so ya.. Original price is $115 but after discount, its $97.75! Quite a good buy I muz say! =) All thanx to my bros (Nat, Ash & Andrew) for their tremendous fashion advice..
** Can't take a picture to show you all, becos its like quite hard to take a photo to show exactly how my pants look like.. maybe will take it when I wear it? =)

Then walked down Orchard to try to find my top, but then I see nothing is suitable.. so ya.. so its nxt week going down to Suntec to find my top lahx.. so ya.. hope I can find something by then.. I'm looking for a white polo tee.. so ya.. Been eyeing Adidas white polo tee, but I can't seemed to find the one which my friend wore, which is super nice lahx.. shall see next week lahx..

But had a nice dinner though.. Went to Food Republic at Wisma.. and I tell you.. the food at wisma is much better than Vivo's, and its much cheaper, and also value for money.. so ya..
Today ate mixed beef soup (tendons, beef ball, beef slices) + rice.. the soup is really good lahx! =).. wanted to eat hokkien mee, but the queue is super long.. so ya, so tried the beef soup instead.. its good lahx! You shld try it someday too! And the serving is quite huge.. enuf to feed me is considered good enuf liaox.. hahax..

Then took bus back home, and now blog this blogpost loh.. Have to see liaox.. becos tml is gonna be a long day.. I reckon tml's leaving office is at least 2200.. nothing earlier than this! Confirm.. tml's production is one of the longest to do, but its one of the best selling flavour, so had to do quite a lot.. so ya..

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. its getting late! =)

I juz love shopping,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: