"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, January 27, 2007

The weekend is here...

Well.. sorry tat I didnt blog yesterday peepz, becos I finished cell group and it was quite late liaox.. so didnt blog..

But anyway, yesterday was spent at office really like finding things to do.. all thanx to my previous OT nites, where I spend OT to complete watever I needed to finish.. so yesterday, no production, therefore had to find something to do, or else boss will scold.. so ya.. managed to do it lah..

So left office at 1600 sharp.. then bought stuff for cell group.. and it was raining.. and guess wat.. I fell ok.. it was so embarassing lah.. there muz be a lot of ppl looking at me, but then, all juz use eye power.. never bother to help.. but then again, I got up quite quickly lahx.. so ya..
But then fortunately, I fell on my buttocks and got some slight small cuts on my arm.. but wats weird is tat when I fell, I somewhat felt there was a slight invisible cushion cushioning my fall.. so ya.. Immediately, I tot it was the hand of God.. but ya.. it muz be lah, or else how to explain tat.. so ya.. Thanks God anyway...

Then this morning woke up at 0545 to go to work.. today was worst.. I was literally finding things to do.. and finally, I've managed to do finish my paperwork and everything was sui-sui.. Left office at 1130 sharp, but then my staff called, and I had to entertain to his request.. so ya.. so left office at abt 1140.. lugi 10 mins but what to do.. so ya..

Came home to have lunch, then watched a bit of TV, before went to church.. so ya.. Church was all right, except that the sermons seemed to speak to me at times, and it spoke a little to me.. so ya.. God muz be hinting something to me.. so ya.. I wonder wat.. hmm..

A little issue (dun wish to describe it in this blog lahx) boiled up at church worship/service today, but by the end of the service, it was resolved.. Thanx bro =)

Then Enoch told me something very shocking today..
You peepz remembered that I was talking abt that weird dream I had for 2 times? (If you can't remember, read 13/1's blogpost on my first worship experience in GJ!..)..

Anyway, Enoch told me tat during the sermon today, he had sense tat God was telling him tat the dream I had, was actually God telling me tat I am called to be a worship leader, and my music would be able to lead the people into worship..
When I heard it, I almost cried lahx.. so ya.. becos its like its been so encouraging tat at last, God is able to decipher tat dream for me thru' someone.. so ya.. And I was so touched by tat word given to me by Enoch! All Praise & Glory to God!! =).. Thanx also to Enoch for being the "messenger"..

Well, not tat I'm trying to boost or sumthing, but these few times where I played the piano for worship, I would be able to emote the song and sometimes juz play without seeing the keys (which means I'm in the spirit already!).. ok.. some of you out there definately do not koe wat I'm talking about.. its ok.. it simply means I was filled withthe Spirit of God as I played for the worship.. and I dun koe.. everytime, I juz felt like leading the congregation into worship at the appropraiet times of worship, though I was not the worship leader.. but everytime, I held back, becos I koe tat since I'm not a worship leader, I koe I dun have the "authority" to do tat, or else, it wld look I'm dominating the worship, rather than the worship leader.. so ya.. sometimes do things muz have ethics too.. so ya..

Then these few times, esp. today, I have discovered some new nice chords, but still wondering when to fix them into the songs.. so ya.. have to see how.. but then again, I may not koe the full name of the chords.. so ya..

Well.. this worship leading thing is getting me all excited and all.. so ya.. we shall see how things goes ya =)

Then at the end of the service, my piano-playing disciple, Xinyi, came with 1 song, and she had practiced beforehand today, and she showed me.. she has showed some improvements, but need practice.. thought her the ultimate running skill.. hahax.. To Xinyi: You juz have to figure out.. my hands dun juz play such stuff just after 1-2 days.. mind you.. its 10 yrs!! so ya.. practice makes perfect.. but I'm sure you wld be better than me once you learnt it.. so ya..

Then I guess I'll have another piano-playing disciple.. she is none other than Rachel Goh (My other bro, Nat's sis!).. She actually asked me when I can teach her piano.. I'm shocked.. but guess tat God wants me to "spread my skill" to others, so they cld be my successor.. hahax.. =P.. but ya.. I juz love teaching ppl.. its quite fun lahx.. =)

Then dinner was at Burger King, as Subway was out of bread!.. haix.. Proceeded to Valley Point for Starbucks with the mothers, as well as some of the youths.. had a good time of fellowship lahx.. so ya.. =)

Ok.. gtg and sleep liaox.. tml gonna go shopping and no matter what, I muz get my top and bottom for CNY tml.. I'm a bit behind schedule liaox.. so ya..

Its late.. I need to sleep.. its 0040 when I end this blogpost.. eyes closing and getting heavier every second.. so ya..

Ok peepx.. got to run..

Music is my Passion,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: