"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, February 02, 2007

A process of makeover...

**Photo on left: Highlights and dyed hair. Hairstyle style by my hairstylist!
But the price to pay was a bit on the high side.. $100!! But this includes, dye, highlight, wash, blow and cut! Everything bao ke liao and its only $100? Quite cheap liaox, I muz say!


Before I continue, I would like to announce to the WHOLE world (or else you ppl who read my blog, after 2 very long years, I finally dye my hair!! =)

Hahax.. tonite was quite a well spent day! =)..

Was at work today.. today at work is enjoyable, becos production finished early, and by 1630, I left for office..

In the afternoon, I was having a dilemma as to whether dye my hair today or Sunday.. but after much tot and some excitment, I decided to do my hair today, since I finish work so early lahx.. So ya..
Becos I koe tat if I go on Sunday, the queue wld be super long.. becos its the weekend.. and moreover, I do everything, so they naturally wld be tired and stuff, so they can't concentrate.. so today, not much ppl at the salon, so I had somewhat undivided attention.. hahax..

But I spend quite a lot of time at my salon.. I started my hair at 1700, but didnt leave the salon until 1915! So ya.. Long huh.. the highlight procedure already take up close to 45 mins to an hour liaox.. so ya..

It was quite an experience, since I have not dyed my hair in a salon before.. so ya.. I did DIY before, but then its super troublesome.. so ya..

So its like when they first put on the highlight and its done after 15-20 mins of heating with the dun koe wat u call tat, I got a shock, becos the colour of the highlight is like so beng.. blond leh..

Then it was washing time for my hair.. the shampoo girl washed my hair, and then blow for me, before she sets colour to my hair.. I heard my hairstylist telling her light brown.. so I was like light brown? Wld it be super blond tat kind? I was scared I tell you.. so ya..

Then I was like halfway, flip thru the magazine, and saw a nice colour (of course no super blond), and cfm with my hairstylist as to whether is tat the colour of the turn out? He said yes.. so I was somewhat relieved lahx.. =)

Then 30 mins passed, and the girl came back to me, and called me to go wash another round of my hair, but this time, with conditioner and shampoo.. so ya.. and after washing, I was like so scared to see the colour.. but I was shocked and surprised.. the colour was so nice lahx.. this is the colour I exactly wanted! =).. so ya.. I was all smiles lahx.. you shld have see tat grin on my face..

Hahax.. then I asked my hairstylist how to style my hair.. and he told me how to do it lahx.. so ya.. I shall try it soon lahx.. maybe Sunday or sumthing.. =)

Ok.. now I very happy with my hairstyle, until dun koe whether I can sleep tonite or not.. tml I go to work, sure ppl ask me abt my hair one.. hahax.. very hiao nowadays.. hahax..

I think I have spent a hefty sum on my makeover this CNY.. so ya.. Its like the first time I have spent so much on a makeover.. haix.. but then, wat to do?? Muz spruce up my image, becos I'm not young anymore.. muz make myself look young.. hahax.. not young, girls wont like.. hahax.. so any takers out there who want to be my special friend?? hahax.. I sound so cheap rite.. hahax.. I koe..
But ppl.. dun take this serious ah.. I'm juz joking.. I'm serious.. so ya.. =).. You koe me lahx.. a joker by nature.. hahax.. =)

Ok lahx.. gtg and sleep liaox.. shall let my pillow enjoy my hair.. hahax.. but my hair smells stink though.. must be the chemical of my hair.. so ya.. ha..

Got to run now.. =)

Just wanna be a ordinary boy with an extraordinary look,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: