"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The work week so far..

Well.. yesterday at work I almost "blew my top" off.. as usual.. dun wish to blog abt it, becos if I do, this blogpost is gonna be so so long, and this blog would sound as if I'm scolding you.. believe it! I was at my final straw liaox..

Just reading emails yesterday from my upper management juz makes me even madder.. wont say who and stuff.. becos this maybe a sensitive issue.. so ya.. but I was again of course, very tempted to juz tell my boss tat I want to resign.. but then come to think of it, not worth it, becos the same thing applies; if I cant find a job, I wld be jobless.. and my high expenditure each mth would be a problem for me.. so ya.. so for the sake of money, I shall perservere until the very end.. Jiayou Abriel! =)

But ya.. whenever I got angry at work, I would find someone to rant to.. and of course, there is always my brother, Andrew =).. Thank God for him to always like counsel me and stuff.. but its ironic, becos whenever he wanted to rant, I would be his no. 1 person as well.. hahax.. talk abt telepathy.. ha =P

Came home by cab yesterday, becos its like I left office at 2230, as there was high production yesterday.. so ya.. then becos I was so tired due to sleeping late on Sunday, my staffs had to agitate me.. at one moment, I juz felt like yelling at them, but I held back my temper, becos I koe I would in the wrong if I had yelled at them.. so ya..

Ok.. so slept at 2330 yesterday nite.. felt really tired..

Woke up same time this morning.. do my normal routine stuff, except tat now I go to work, will minus gel on my hair but I put moisturiser on my face, as my cheeks are swelling due to dryness.. so ya..

Today went to work juz fine.. so actually my face needs moisturiser, or else, my face wont be in good shape for CNY.. hahax.. I'm image conscious ya koe! =P..

I think I spend most of my monthly pay to have a complete makeover of myself.. juz realised I spent too much.. haix.. juz hope I can control my spending.. somebody stop me.. =P

Came home at 1800 today.. left office at 1730, becos production finished early mahx.. so ya..

Then watch TV and then now blog loh.. at the same time, chatting with army, poly and church friends on MSN.. so ya.. Spend quite a lot of time chatting loh.. catch up mahx.. hahax.. =P

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. very tired.. still have not recovered from my weekend yet, despite its Tuesday already.. haix.. sianx..

Hope the rest of the work week would be an enjoyable and less tiring one.. =)

All the best to me,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: