"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, January 04, 2007

What a day!

Fwah! A look at the week and its Thursday liaox.. Had both good and bad moments today.. So which do you want to hear first? I shall say the bad moment first..

So here goes..

The first bad moment of the day happens when I was about to go home.. Well.. it was drizzling quite heavy when I went home, and then there is this sickening women who kept like pushing her wet umbrella towards my head (while I was witing for the pedestrian crossing to turn the green man), and when I turn over, she gave me this look as if I owe her money, and she said "excuse me".. I was like thinking to myself, tat everyone is waiting for their turn to cross the pedestrian crossing, and she can't wait.. I stared at her for a brief moment, but in my heart, I was like wat if I was an ah beng? Believe you me.. I felt like giving her a tight slap on her face.. *ok.. I koe I'm violent, but then I was really angry lah.. (maybe not enuf sleep and was also super hungry!*.. Then guess wat.. she took the same bus as me as well.. arghhh.. this kind of ppl shld not exist in this world! ahh.. my blood is boiling.. arghh..

Then another bad moment happened at work.. wat happens is tat my production finish early, so my workers naturally can either do OT at other dept, or reply on me to give them OT.. but the only OT today is actually only take crates.. and there is this particluar staff of mine (whom I told you all last time tat he is very sarcastic and all), who like last time when I ask him to go take crates last time as OT time, he was like so reluctant.. Then today, he told my senior operator (who is like my other right hand man beside my section leader) tat why I didnt give him OT to do, and instead give to another group of ppl (who was not in my section, but I have some charge over them..) OT to let them go take crates.. I then told my senior operator tat its not my fault, becos last time I remember ask him go take crates, he like want to die, and so reluctant.. so now, since there is opportunity to take crates as OT, last time I ask him he didnt want, so now I give other ppl lah.. ya.. no doubt tat I shld like give priority to my section first.. but no one liaox.. and I dun expect him to take crates all by himself.. correct? so I think I have no problems on my part! In fact, I think I'm correct all along.. so since he didnt want to do it, I ask someone else.. easy as tat.. arghh..

But all hope is not lost, as there are things which make me happy too..

I now currently have 1GB of RAM in my computer liaox.. =).. and also, becos I finish production early tml, I told my boss tat I wld go and book my driving lessons.. and he said ok.. so ya..

Plan to start next week loh.. so ya.. =).. Though it wld cost me a bomb, but I guess tat its a great investnment lah!! =) So ya.. this is my stepping stone into the materialistic world.. wahaha..

Then today at lunch, I tot I was like want to pack my lunch and go back to my office canteen and eat.. but then wat I didnt koe tat I actually said "eating there".. so ya.. dun want to trouble the auntie there, so I juz ordered loh!!.. so ya.. Then becos my bro, Andrew, was at work today, so I reckon he didnt have time to SMS chat with me, so God was very good.. He actually sent one of my workers who have not ate, to actually sit with me and eat.. and there we chat.. hahax.. so tats how I spend my lunchtime lah.. =)

Ok lah.. need to go and sleep liaox.. super tired.. need to work tml leh..

Life is like a box of chocolates,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: